Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

Monterey has a Hardees, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Subway and a couple grocery stores. They do have a hotel. A couple of gas stations. Not very big. People go to Cookeville or Crossville to do shopping, movies and such.

That's about the same for us. There is some movies and like McDonald's and some restraunt about 20 min away In georgia

Back in the day Monterey posters would be live, but nothing much on the hill these days in the way if coacht posters. Monterey has a bunch of seniors and since they've lost to Clay County they have been on an absolute tear beating some decent teams by a lot of points like Jackson County and Gordonsville. I do, however, expect Copper Basin to pull out the win but I'll be pulling for Monterey. Im expecting this to be a very good ge and almost tempted to make the trip to see it.

Edited by swanson71

Back in the day Monterey posters would be live, but nothing much on the hill these days in the way if coacht posters. Monterey has a bunch of seniors and since they've lost to Clay County they have been on an absolute tear beating some decent teams by a lot of points like Jackson County and Gordonsville. I do, however, expect Copper Basin to pull out the win but I'll be pulling for Monterey. Im expecting this to be a very good ge and almost tempted to make the trip to see it.

Monterey does not have a lot of seniors maybe 5 with significant playing time. The Clay County game was really hard to watch. So many turnovers and a pick 6 to boot! Most of the defense except 3 in the secondary will all be back next year. I do believe it will be a good game and hopefully the Wildcats will pull out the victory. Come on up Swanson and pull for the Wildcats! 

Edited by uttommy

Swanson I believe your from RBS. I posted I yalls and midway thread saying if we couldn't I hope y'all went all the way and won!! Come on and his root for us lol. Jk man giving you a hard time Edited by Basin2010

If you guys win I will be pulling for in the semis, but gotta stick with the upper Cumberland in this one... No hard feelings ;)

And I was just told that Monterey would be losing a lot this year, or maybe I just misunderstood.

No hard feeling lol. I was just givin ya a hard time. I was told a minute ago they had quite a few seniors I'm not sure of they all play a significant role or not. I believe it'll be a good game though. Too hard hitting teams going at it.

Heard from some a good source that they only lose 3 or 4 on each side of the ball this year. I think those are the same kids playing both ways. I believe Monterey will pull this one out. Gonna be a good game!!

Heard from some a good source that they only lose 3 or 4 on each side of the ball this year. I think those are the same kids playing both ways. I believe Monterey will pull this one out. Gonna be a good game!!

Midweek fellas. Only a few short days left. I Can't wait for the game. Nothing beats Friday night football. Neyland stadium comes close, but nothing like the boys from where you grew up getting the job done. I am nervous about this one, but I am also confident we will do what it takes and rise to the challenge. These boys have done it week in and week out