Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

They're cocky for a 4 loss team that only played 2 teams with a winning record (and lost) until they beat SP (who was only 1 game above .500)...

Yeah I think that is a factor that a lot are overlooking and the teams they did beat don't have very good records. As far as Monterey goes two of Monterey's losses came to a 8-2 6A team and a 6-4 3A team. 

Edited by UCGuru

you know cb never gets any respect from nobody, we are used to it that's fine. Gotta earn it to deserve it and that's what we hope to do. We haven't yet said we are world beaters just excited to see our team playing well like any fans should be but seems to me y'all can't stand that. Guess what Rudy my boy, nobody really cares about what you are getting fed up with. And jackets 34 idk what you are really talking about. Coalfield hasn't beaten anyone relevant either and if we are not good y'all are only 2 points better. And before you say it yes we know your boy was out and yes he is a good player but I mean he has struggled through injuries for the past couple of years and the team has had to find a way without him before so I don't really think you can use that as a crutch. But by no means am I downing your boy either he is a good back just has been bitten by the injury bug a lot. But if that makes you mad whatever.

Not mad at all...just stating facts...good luck.

you know cb never gets any respect from nobody, we are used to it that's fine. Gotta earn it to deserve it and that's what we hope to do. We haven't yet said we are world beaters just excited to see our team playing well like any fans should be but seems to me y'all can't stand that. Guess what Rudy my boy, nobody really cares about what you are getting fed up with. And jackets 34 idk what you are really talking about. Coalfield hasn't beaten anyone relevant either and if we are not good y'all are only 2 points better. And before you say it yes we know your boy was out and yes he is a good player but I mean he has struggled through injuries for the past couple of years and the team has had to find a way without him before so I don't really think you can use that as a crutch. But by no means am I downing your boy either he is a good back just has been bitten by the injury bug a lot. But if that makes you mad whatever.

Also, I never said you guys weren't good...there aren't any Coalfield fans on here saying that you guys stink...I just pointed out that some of your posters seem cocky.

If i may-I am 43 yrs old played for GB 85-89,i have played against and beat and also lost to some very good CB teams,I hated going to CB to play it was always a very physical game.You all have respect from alot on here but some of your posters are going a little over board with the way they are acting on this and other threads that have NOTHING to do with CB/Monterey.You keep respect by acting in like manner,i ruffle a few feathers ever now and then i know that part of the fun but come on.Until you guys beat a decent GB or Coalfield or S Pitt team you wont get the respect you are looking for.This yrs Pitt team isnt something to make you world beaters its a great win thats for sure but i will agree with all the others you all are just average at best but you are still playing and thats all that matters.GB is just slightly above ave as is Coalfield with the kids they have playing now.None of us are going to blow the other out this time of yr.So be happy were your at and take it in stride.I will say this whoever makes it to the Semis will be the two worst semi final teams i can ever remember.This watered down playoff system is what it is.Now good luck and we will see who is left standing after Fri night.

If i may-I am 43 yrs old played for GB 85-89,i have played against and beat and also lost to some very good CB teams,I hated going to CB to play it was always a very physical game.You all have respect from alot on here but some of your posters are going a little over board with the way they are acting on this and other threads that have NOTHING to do with CB/Monterey.You keep respect by acting in like manner,i ruffle a few feathers ever now and then i know that part of the fun but come on.Until you guys beat a decent GB or Coalfield or S Pitt team you wont get the respect you are looking for.This yrs Pitt team isnt something to make you world beaters its a great win thats for sure but i will agree with all the others you all are just average at best but you are still playing and thats all that matters.GB is just slightly above ave as is Coalfield with the kids they have playing now.None of us are going to blow the other out this time of yr.So be happy were your at and take it in stride.I will say this whoever makes it to the Semis will be the two worst semi final teams i can ever remember.This watered down playoff system is what it is.Now good luck and we will see who is left standing after Fri night.

Excellent post!

You guys played a good game against SP and you deserve to be where you are...but some of your posters on here can be a little obnoxious...some of your posters hate for Coalfield is funny...i don't understand why so many have their panties in a wad over Coalfield and you guys arent even playing us! Be proud of your team! I understand that completely.

The only reason I don't like coalfield is because of what happened in 2010. It's nothing personal just the fact Yall ended our season when we shouldn't have lost. That's all.

Yes, they play at TTU. They have not had a field for over two years now. Practice just on a patch of grass. No set weight room. They just had three "home" games this year. They suddenly closed their school and they shoehorned them into the old elementary school while they build a new high school. Kinda pathetic really that the school board did this to them.