Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

They're cocky for a 4 loss team that only played 2 teams with a winning record (and lost) until they beat SP (who was only 1 game above .500)...

In my opinion, I don't think its cockiness as a whole. I don't think all the Basin people think we can beat every team remaining. However, I do think we all think we can and will beat this Monterey team. What comes after that we will see. If anything.

Listen, these idiots think they're the best team in the state because they beat the worst SP in history. Im seriously getting fed up with the garbage and I dont care about either of the teams

You need to calm down with the name calling man. Anybody can do that behind a keyboard. Let's keep it a little classy. Talk crap about the team all you want. Say we aren't good whatever but stop with the name calling.

In my opinion, I don't think its cockiness as a whole. I don't think all the Basin people think we can beat every team remaining. However, I do think we all think we can and will beat this Monterey team. What comes after that we will see. If anything.

You guys played a good game against SP and you deserve to be where you are...but some of your posters on here can be a little obnoxious...some of your posters hate for Coalfield is funny...i don't understand why so many have their panties in a wad over Coalfield and you guys arent even playing us! Be proud of your team! I understand that completely.

They're cocky for a 4 loss team that only played 2 teams with a winning record (and lost) until they beat SP (who was only 1 game above .500)...

Listen, these idiots think they're the best team in the state because they beat the worst SP in history.  Im seriously getting fed up with the garbage and I dont care about either of the teams

you know cb never gets any respect from nobody, we are used to it that's fine. Gotta earn it to deserve it and that's what we hope to do. We haven't yet said we are world beaters just excited to see our team playing well like any fans should be but seems to me y'all can't stand that. Guess what Rudy my boy, nobody really cares about what you are getting fed up with. And jackets 34 idk what you are really talking about. Coalfield hasn't beaten anyone relevant either and if we are not good y'all are only 2 points better. And before you say it yes we know your boy was out and yes he is a good player but I mean he has struggled through injuries for the past couple of years and the team has had to find a way without him before so I don't really think you can use that as a crutch. But by no means am I downing your boy either he is a good back just has been bitten by the injury bug a lot. But if that makes you mad whatever.

You guys played a good game against SP and you deserve to be where you are...but some of your posters on here can be a little obnoxious...some of your posters hate for Coalfield is funny...i don't understand why so many have their panties in a wad over Coalfield and you guys arent even playing us! Be proud of your team! I understand that completely.

ok but don't act like your hands are clean man. You are just as guilty of what you just accused. But look I'm all for a good thread with some good football talk so I'll leave it at that.

you will be surprised, monterey has peaked basin is just now getting hot and the only reason you can still say they are physical is because they aint been out hit, that will all change friday when the big red rolls into town

First, how can you say Monterey has peaked have you seen them play? Second, your not gonna out hit Monterey. They just are relentlessly physical. You may match them but you won't out hit him.