Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

Monterey is a very physical, tough, and resilient team. I believe they beat Copper Basin as long as they minimize mistakes. Monterey has played the tougher schedule and plays well at home. (Tech)

you will be surprised, monterey has peaked basin is just now getting hot and the only reason you can still say they are physical is because they aint been out hit, that will all change friday when the big red rolls into town

The winner of this game will host the semi-final

In Division I the higher seeded team shall be the host school in the first three rounds of the playoffs. In the semifinal and final rounds, in odd years, the top team in each bracket shall be the host/home team. In even numbered years, the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host/home team.

This doesn't make sense to me. Could you explain it a little better. Maybe use an example

you will be surprised, monterey has peaked basin is just now getting hot and the only reason you can still say they are physical is because they aint been out hit, that will all change friday when the big red rolls into town

I just finished watching a little bit on Monterey. #35 is the tailback and is fast once he gets going. Maybe the size of our #19. I am impressed with #9 which is a fb/lb. looks like a good tough ball player. IMO monteray is not as physical as we are. But we will still have to come out and show it. Can't just say it

This doesn't make sense to me. Could you explain it a little better. Maybe use an example

http://tssaa.org/2014-tssaa-division-i-bluecross-bowl-class-1a-football-playoff-bracket

Click on this link -- its the playoff bracket for 1a

Higher seeds host in the first 3 rounds -- those are the games in your respective quads

Now take a look at the semi-final bracket -- the team that wins between Greenback and Coalfield will be the top team on that bracket

The winner of Monterey and Copper Basin will be the bottom team on that bracket

In odd numbered years the top team on the semi-final bracket gets to host

In even numbered years the bottom team on the semi-final bracket gets to host

2014 is an even numbered year --the bottom team will get to host

http://tssaa.org/2014-tssaa-division-i-bluecross-bowl-class-1a-football-playoff-bracket

Click on this link -- its the playoff bracket for 1a

Higher seeds host in the first 3 rounds -- those are the games in your respective quads

Now take a look at the semi-final bracket -- the team that wins between Greenback and Coalfield will be the top team on that bracket

The winner of Monterey and Copper Basin will be the bottom team on that bracket

In odd numbered years the top team on the semi-final bracket gets to host

In even numbered years the bottom team on the semi-final bracket gets to host

2014 is an even numbered year --the bottom team will get to host

Ok thank you for explaining it more! I will take a look at it. Thanks again