Copper Basin @ Monterey QUARTERFINALS

BasinAlum

BD i hope we get to cross paths your one of them crazy type dudes i would like to meet!Feel priviledged (LOL) i have only met up with two on hear and beleive it or not it was a couple of them GCA Rams!They are good people tho!I am going up one day to watch a game with crow from Oneida also.Maybe if the good Lord shines down on both of these teams it might just happen.Good luck guys and as of right now it doesnt matter if your good or below average,you have won the games put in front of you and are still putting the helmet on Fri night.One of these 4 below average teams is bringing a silver ball home at the least!

Good luck to you boys as well! Just praying for another week of football. Not overlooking anyone at this point. There is a reason teams are still in the playoffs.

BD i hope we get to cross paths your one of them crazy type dudes i would like to meet!Feel priviledged (LOL) i have only met up with two on hear and beleive it or not it was a couple of them GCA Rams!They are good people tho!I am going up one day to watch a game with crow from Oneida also.Maybe if the good Lord shines down on both of these teams it might just happen.Good luck guys and as of right now it doesnt matter if your good or below average,you have won the games put in front of you and are still putting the helmet on Fri night.One of these 4 below average teams is bringing a silver ball home at the least!

Thanks for the nice words,orngnblk :thumb: :thumb:

Edited by BigDave1967

They beat Midway by 2 correct.Midway is not very good!

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you all losing to them for almost two quarters and didn't they rush for over 350 yards on you? They were also within the 5 five twice going in to score and fumbled it. To not be very good they sure gave yall a scare. Not trying to be negative but I believe they were better than you were giving them credit for.  Monterey didn't play as good as they can or normally do and Midway still couldn't run the ball on them. Monterey was plagued by fumbles and penalties, but managed to get the W and advance. 

Edited by UCGuru

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you all losing to them for almost two quarters and didn't they rush for over 350 yards on you? They were also within the 5 five twice going in to score and fumbled it. To not be very good they sure gave yall a scare. Not trying to be negative but I believe they were better than you were giving them credit for. Monterey didn't play as good as they can or normally do and Midway still couldn't run the ball on them. Monterey was plagued by fumbles and penalties, but managed to get the W and advance.

I'm not real sure about exact stats. They did have success running the ball though. Mainly the 1st quarter and half the second, and about the last half of the 4th. But as good as I can remember both fumbles was around midfield or maybe even on their half of the field.

Monterey is a very physical, tough, and resilient team. I believe they beat Copper Basin as long as they minimize mistakes. Monterey has played the tougher schedule and plays well at home. (Tech)

And this is why this game excites me. We are a physical football team as well, and that means this is going to be about who wants it more and who can wear the other one down. Going to be a good game to watch

And this is why this game excites me. We are a physical football team as well, and that means this is going to be about who wants it more and who can wear the other one down. Going to be a good game to watch

Yeah by all indications this should be a great one. How far is Copper from Cookeville?

Yeah by all indications this should be a great one. How far is Copper from Cookeville?

I looked it up in google maps it says 132 miles from my home in copperhill. So probably 129 miles from the school. I live in Knoxville and go to school at Utk so that's where I will be coming from. It is about 90 miles from there