hickman co at Milan 3rd round

mhsbd89

You're right the dawgs will win but just not your dawgs!

milan bulldawgs vs hickman bulldogs. when yall have had as much

success as milan then yall can insert the AW instead of the O. just come to milan Friday nite and take you're whooping and sing it on sat while you're

dribbling a basketball. lol!

Edited by thedawg44

hey 24 what is hickman's bread and butter. Heard they run a lot of different things on offense

Wing t and spread offence. We've had good success out of both formation. We're always mixing it up. Got a good opinion qb and few good RBs. Watch #7 he can break ankles and it takes a lot to take him down. He's usually the one laying the wood and not receiving it.

Brown is a notch above him. But I believe Hickman has a better line than Camden. We just didn't show it when we played Camden and #7 was injuried at that game. But you've also gotta keep an eye #14 his brother. He'll burn you too. What kinda offence is Milan running?

I formation and some shotgun. Can run and throw out of both.

Milan's year is like something out of a sci-fi movie.  Started out the year weak.  But as they started to comsume their opponents they got a little bigger and a little stronger.  Week-by-week they grew.  Week-by-week they got better.  Week-by-week they got meaner.   By the time they meet CPA they will be a huge, drooling, mass of a beast looking to eat the universe.  Bwa-ha-ha!!!

Edited by pdpotts

What I can say anout Hickman Co. They have the brothers #7 and #14, both fast but #7 can make you miss and #14 can throw the ball. They are not I repeat not one dimentional. With Camden if you key on Brown you will can stop Camden as Huntingdon did and Milan did completely in the 1st and 3rd quarter. With 4 or 5 different people running and a mix of passing thrown in, they wont be easy to beat. If they don't beat themselves with Fumbles and interceptions they will give Milan a game at the least. Milan and Hickman play a lot alike. I think Milan is a little stronger but not more athletic. Milams Defense stopped Brown because most of the time he got the ball and everyone on the field and in the stands knew it was going to happen. Camden passing has not been a strong consistant advantage for them but Camden moved the ball well when they did and mixed it up but fumbles and interceptions killed them in the 2nd half and especially the 4th quarter. Oh and by the way Hickman, Milan hits hard. Good luck to both teams and I pray for an injury free game.

What I can say anout Hickman Co. They have the brothers #7 and #14, both fast but #7 can make you miss and #14 can throw the ball. They are not I repeat not one dimentional. With Camden if you key on Brown you will can stop Camden as Huntingdon did and Milan did completely in the 1st and 3rd quarter. With 4 or 5 different people running and a mix of passing thrown in, they wont be easy to beat. If they don't beat themselves with Fumbles and interceptions they will give Milan a game at the least. Milan and Hickman play a lot alike. I think Milan is a little stronger but not more athletic. Milams Defense stopped Brown because most of the time he got the ball and everyone on the field and in the stands knew it was going to happen. Camden passing has not been a strong consistant advantage for them but Camden moved the ball well when they did and mixed it up but fumbles and interceptions killed them in the 2nd half and especially the 4th quarter. Oh and by the way Hickman, Milan hits hard. Good luck to both teams and I pray for an injury free game.

Wma... Don't go telling them Hickman folks all that. We a bunch of little boys. Slow and don't hit hard at all!!!