Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Hey, Bigby I will get make to you in the morning on that email. Just now checked my inbox and havent had time to respond.

As far as PC goes like 89 said the youth program has almost completely been wiped out from what I've heard. They should be ashamed in Linden. They are bigger in terms of enrollment than both WC and Cwood. There up around the 370 mark so no excuses for them being that far down.

:thumb:

I was REALLY bored and went back and found rosters for the last 10 seasons (2006-2015) and was comparing some numbers but the one that really stood out to me is over those 10 years WC has averaged a team of just over 52 players. Thats amazing for a 1A school with enrollment ranging from 300-375. The lowest number we had was 44 players my SR yr in '06 (Ricky Rice's 1st season back @ WC) and the highest was '07 & '13 with right at 60 players.

Was just wondering if any other 1A schools have had these kinds of numbers yr in and yr out over the last 8-10 years??

You got the offensive stats on the year updated? I think Rice now has 13 tds and 0 interceptions but not sure?

You got the offensive stats on the year updated? I think Rice now has 13 tds and 0 interceptions but not sure?

http://www.timesdaily.com/sports/high_school/high-school-statistics/article_bafc60e8-05de-575d-ab60-9db17812bada.html

here ya go 89.............this says 11tds and o ints ...have no idea if its right

i would like to see some updated def stats.......#2????

Edited by wboro33

Wow I miss a night on here and yall throwing all kinds of stuff at me lol but heres ya the updated Off stats. I will go total up the Def stats after I post this.

Passing:

#5 39-55 801 yds 11 TDs 0 INTs 20.5 YPC

Receiving:

#32 12 Rec. 344 yds 7 TDs 28.7 YPC

#10 11 Rec. 195 yds 3 TDs 17.7 YPC

#15 8 Rec. 124 yds 1 TD 15.5 YPC

#8 3 Rec. 64 yds 21.3 YPC

Rushing:

#8 24 rush 271 yds 3 TDs 11.3 YPC

#4 26 rush 248 yds 6 TDs 9.5 YPC

#5 34 rush 221 yds 1 TD 6.5 YPC

#7 28 rush 192 yds 5 TDs 6.9 YPC

#30 7 rush 78 yds 1 TD 11.1 YPC

#9 16 rush 72 yds 4.5 YPC

#20 9 rush 46 yds 5.1 YPC

If you want the entire stat sheet thru 5 games text or message me ill send it over.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

My favorite stats thru 5 games...

Teams are just 9-42 on 3rd down conversions while we have held teams to 0-9 on 4th downs! Man thats impressive.

People can talk all they want about the level of competition we have played but heres a thought... ALL 5 teams we have beaten all won at least 7 games and made the playoffs last season! We have had the mercy rule in effect in 4 of those. I mean thats just silly good.

Them boys have been flat out playing some good football lately for sure..

Yes they have. Watching the film with no audio just aint the same as being down on the field around it man! Sadly 2 of our next 3 games will be running clocks also with PC next week and McEwen in Wk 9. Im anxious to see what Houston County can do against us in a cpl weeks.

Yes they have. Watching the film with no audio just aint the same as being down on the field around it man! Sadly 2 of our next 3 games will be running clocks also with PC next week and McEwen in Wk 9. Im anxious to see what Houston County can do against us in a cpl weeks.

Me too.....we need a test before Huntingdon comes to town... Edited by wboro33