Giles County 2015 Edition

WiseOldManGiles

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry X5 I guess I should have ask the dictator first.Heaven forbid if we have a difference of opinion or say something about his coach.Good grief.And yet you still didn't answer the question.So why even comment.

He's not my coach 93. He's the GCHS coach. And by being their coach I will support him, his staff, and the players. And you would be correct in implying that I would defend him, his staff, and the players "in season".  A few of you should still be bumping your chests with pride for bashing them while the season was still going on. :thumb:

Season's over. As long as you don't bash the young men hammer away. We need to be faster & stronger, work harder, be more committed as fans, coaches, and players. I did not like the product on the field this year. I expect more. I am looking for better results. From the coaches, to the players, to us fans. Dig it?

I did answer your question. I'll answer it again. There is nothing to tell. ;)

Last I heard 5X & his coworker were somewhere in Louisiana ice fishing.  They'll be back shortly. Come on out to the fish fry if you want... :D

I have been cleared by Wallace Inc to release this statement. Febuary 2, after blowing out his 14 birthday candles,  the 5' 10" 145 lb young Wallace will have a press conference @BMS to give his community altering, program changing decision as to where he will attend High School. ESPNU will cover the event.  Still has a few more college games to attend to first.  So until then there is nothing to add.  I did hear they are working on a book and movie deal titled "Upside and Downside The life of a SEC QBs little brother".  I hear Hugh Freeze may actually play himself in this one. GO CATS!!!

I have been cleared by Wallace Inc to release this statement. Febuary 2, after blowing out his 14 birthday candles,  the 5' 10" 145 lb young Wallace will have a press conference @BMS to give his community altering, program changing decision as to where he will attend High School. ESPNU will cover the event.  Still has a few more college games to attend to first.  So until then there is nothing to add.  I did hear they are working on a book and movie deal titled "Upside and Downside The life of a SEC QBs little brother".  I hear Hugh Freeze may actually play himself in this one. GO CATS!!!

Classic..... :thumb:

Now sit back and see how many get the message..... :popcorneater:

Columbia ~ Away

Shelbyville ~ Away

Lawrenceburg ~ Home

Lincoln ~ Home

Marshall ~ Home

Kenwood ~ Away

Spring Hill ~ Home

Off

Page ~ Away

Signal Mountain ~

Tullahoma ~ Away

Don't know kenwood. No cupcakes but no private schools either. What will our record be?

I'm going to say 8-2

With this staff, 6-4 probably. A competent staff 9-1 or 10-0.

Columbia ~ Away

Shelbyville ~ Away

Lawrenceburg ~ Home

Lincoln ~ Home

Marshall ~ Home

Kenwood ~ Away

Spring Hill ~ Home

Off

Page ~ Away

Signal Mountain ~

Tullahoma ~ Away

Don't know kenwood. No cupcakes but no private schools either. What will our record be?

I'm going to say 8-2

I'm saying sure wins are Lincoln (ain't as good as they once were), kenwood (never heard of them), Columbia (were good until there new coach showed them how to lose), Lburg (got them under mind control), spring hill (been bad for a while),

Page and tullahoma could go either way. I think we are better but they did beat us this year. Don't know much about signal mountain so must mean they ain't great.

Shelbyville and Marshall county were both talented and coached good this year. Won't be easy but we can beat them to. Could see us 10-0 but 8-2 might be closer