2015 4AAAAA #Bigboyfootball

PassiveAggressive

ALT YAL WERE IMPRESSIVE BUT I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD BE IN A SHOUTOUT WITH DB. BUT YOU LAID AN EGG TO BEARDEN BUT #BIGBOYFOOTBALL EARNS A PLAYOFF BID UNLIKE THE SUPER 32.#LOP

Let me set one thing STRAIGHT. I think the playoffs are watered down with too many teams in the Brackets. Real Simple The winner of each district or region ONLY and I would be happy. No matter what the classification.

HEY WE ARE #BIGBOYFOOTBALL! A SHOOT OUT IS NOT #BIGBOYFOOTBALL TO ME . ITS #OFFENSE AND NO DEFENSE FOOTBALL. NOW THE FARAGUTTS AND WEST GAME, THAT'S #BIGBOYFOOTBALL IMO. DB'S ARE NO SHOWS IN SHOOT OUTS. I LIKE NAIL BITERS, BLOOD PRESSURE ELEVATORS. THATS #BIGBOYFOOTBALL! #LOP

The problem today is that rules are leaning to shootouts and no defense.  Those that make the rules want butts in seats and offense sells tickets in their minds. I call bunk on that, but I am in the minority. You talk to folks today and all they want to talk about is offensive displays. Good defense get's the "ho hum... boringggggggggggggggggggggggggg".

Let me set one thing STRAIGHT. I think the playoffs are watered down with too many teams in the Brackets. Real Simple The winner of each district or region ONLY and I would be happy. No matter what the classification.

LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT....THIS IS 5A/4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND NOT A DARN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU MISS US :mrgreen: #LOP

The problem today is that rules are leaning to shootouts and no defense.  Those that make the rules want butts in seats and offense sells tickets in their minds. I call bunk on that, but I am in the minority. You talk to folks today and all they want to talk about is offensive displays. Good defense get's the "ho hum... boringggggggggggggggggggggggggg".

I BEG TO DIFFER SIR...SOME OF THE MOST EXCITING FOOTBALL COMES FROM THE DEFENSIVE SIDE...ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PASS IS DEFENDED AND THE RUN IS STOPPED..#LOP

DEFENSE IS VERY IMPORTANT SIR....EVEN AFTER YOUR SHOOTOUT YOU HAD TO MAKE A DEFENSIVE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME..YOUR GAME WAS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE #BIGBOYS OF FOOTBALL WALKER AND SODDY...#LOP