South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

And I agree. People hiding behind these screen names instead of telling who your are. If your such grown men and think a mother shouldn't be involved in her sons football life, even though she is all he has, then at least post your real name. I already told y'all who I was. I'm Constance Paralee Barnes, #12 mother. I went to South Pittsburg until my grandparents died and that was who was raising me. So I went there until 8th grade. I will continue to be in my children life, which I had 5. I believe I did a pretty good job. I was not upset about the food situation on the bus, I do think he could of handled it differently. But like I have been saying all year, we had talent on the sidelines it was not being used. So is that a coaching problem, to me, YES! Have I heard of any private meetings, NO. That's bull. Some people need to stop making up stuff. Y'all are grown men, act like it.

What kind of mess is this? We got too many people wanting too be the durn coach. That Moore man has been either a assistant coach or head coach on five championship teams. No wonder the man cant coach he has too many parents him. I would have liked to see what professor Beene or that older Grider man say to some of these parents that try to dictate these teams. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? We got too many people wanting too be the durn coach. That Moore man has been either a assistant coach or head coach on five championship teams. No wonder the man cant coach he has too many parents him. I would have liked to see what professor Beene or that older Grider man day to some of these parents that try to dictate these teams. You think im joking but im not.

I see the same crap has spread to this thread.

This thread will be about the 2015 team. It looks like SP will need to center the team around #7 as he is the most experienced back we have returning. #50, #62 and #66 should be good linemen. I believe #5 and #12 can combine with Blevins to produce some numbers on offense. Defense is another story. I only count 3-4 starters returning.

Never said I wanted to be a Coach Mr. Dillard. And at least your not scared to use your name. And if you couldn't see the talent on the sidelines maybe you was hanging out at Ronnie's too long like people say.

I garuntee you that man I talk to at Ronnies red eye knows what he is talking about. Let me ask you a question. If that Moore man quits, who are you going to get to coach or boys then? I garuntee you their want be people wanting this job like last time after Grider quit. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I garuntee you that man I talk to at Ronnies red eye knows what he is talking about. Let me ask you a question. If that Moore man quits, who are you going to get to coach or boys then? I garuntee you their want be people wanting this job like last time after Grider quit. You think im joking but im not.

And I agree. People hiding behind these screen names instead of telling who your are. If your such grown men and think a mother shouldn't be involved in her sons football life, even though she is all he has, then at least post your real name. I already told y'all who I was. I'm Constance Paralee Barnes, #12 mother. I went to South Pittsburg until my grandparents died and that was who was raising me. So I went there until 8th grade. I will continue to be in my children life, which I had 5. I believe I did a pretty good job. I was not upset about the food situation on the bus, I do think he could of handled it differently. But like I have been saying all year, we had talent on the sidelines it was not being used. So is that a coaching problem, to me, YES! Have I heard of any private meetings, NO. That's bull. Some people need to stop making up stuff. Y'all are grown men, act like it.

LOPAO, OP didn't get invite neither, but....it.....ain't......Bull. Yous jest like a HEEP of folkes, uninvited!

Maybe pirate12 and some other parents should try and set a better example for the kids by not bashing coaches at games and on this site! It does nothing but teach the kids that if you don't get something you want to just whine and cry about it and maybe you get your way instead of working your butt off to get better and earn a spot instead of having mommy and daddy bash the coaches for doing their jobs! JMO though.

Edited by Football54
  • Upvote 1