South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

I'm going to agree with you. I saw some potential from that kid as a receiver. That might be a more natural fit for him. He looked comfortable this season. I've heard good things about the 8th grader. Maybe they just decide to go with him in the spring at QB. Blevins will be the workhorse next season. The other guys that didn't play much will also have to step up. They need to do whatever they have to in order to get all the best athletes on the field. Now for our next dilemma. We need to develop some linemen.

i would have the linemen lifting weights more than anyone. I would really hope that we don't just write a cycle on the board and let them lift then go home. I want someone to push these guys to the max. I want to see a difference from the the stands. It's like our kicking game (kickoffs, punts, and FG), I just don't think we work on it enough. Maybe I'm wrong. But these big sophomore lineman we have coming back should be Hulks by their senior year.

My money is on they will have to first get a key to the weight room, and push each other best they can.

Beerman that Moore man is not stupid. I garuntee you he is not going to give out keys to his weight room until Friday because that is when it will be three weeks. You are not getting one either. That Moore man is not going to let you get our boys on probation with that Childress man. You think im joking but im not.

2015 SP Football. Roy, I heard you were riding that Ross man's bus to Cookeville. If you do this then that means you are becoming a warrior fan. I am only Ross's limo driver. LMBO

Im not a durn warrior fan but none of those Marion people will let me no if that Ross man is getting a bus. I may just call up there and ask. I was going to take my book and show everyone. That is the only way I can go. Pegleg is flying and troll is riding that sheep and old pirate is probably riding with the skillet slinger. Im sure not doing that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard