South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Roy, ain't no way SS going to watch Jasper play in the cold and wet. Old Pirate would be honored to give you a ride. Old Pirate plans on picking up cousin Lester at the McDonalds in Dunlap and sure he wants to hear about the Wendy experiment ... Figure he will have a little on his special juice to warm us old feller's inners. Heck, Cookvegas might have a Day-Sha-Voo type place.. OP ain't joking neither

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I garuntee you I will be real mad at this Phillips person if she will not let me ride that durn bus. Grider used to let anyone that wanted to pay an arm and leg ride his. TTP had already said it just cost $2.00 to ride and that included a durn game ticket. Im gonna call up their tomorrow and get me a durn spot. Will it be leaving from that Ross mans fieldhouse?

that Ross man's bus will be at that Kimball Shoneys at 6 AM. They will leave there at 7. If you show up that Ross man will feed you some pork. I bet Grider never let you eat at his Buffet.

I garuntee you I will be real mad at this Phillips person if she will not let me ride that durn bus. Grider used to let anyone that wanted to pay an arm and leg ride his. TTP had already said it just cost $2.00 to ride and that included a durn game ticket. Im gonna call up their tomorrow and get me a durn spot. Will it be leaving from that Ross mans fieldhouse?

Call the school and demand the front seat beside the bus driver. You can have access to the bus intercom and read in your Murphy fair book to the other fans and show clips of Murphy's pole on the televisions.