South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

A lot of sp fans hate Ross and I understand your hard feelings in a way. There was a lot more to the situation than people know about. It has to make you wonder if he was right when he spoke about differences in commitment. It's not hard to see now. Somebody earlier was talking about Coach Beene not letting players drink sodas and stuff. Coach Ross doesn't let our players do that either. When you come off the practice field you get pickle juice. Our kids respect him and the parents don't second guess him. That could always change in the future but if you start out with a strict regimen and kids know that's the way it's going to be they can't complain. We'll they can complain I guess while their sitting on the stands. I don't know Coach Moore but he seems to have been successful every where else.

A lot of sp fans hate Ross and I understand your hard feelings in a way. There was a lot more to the situation than people know about. It has to make you wonder if he was right when he spoke about differences in commitment. It's not hard to see now. Somebody earlier was talking about Coach Beene not letting players drink sodas and stuff. Coach Ross doesn't let our players do that either. When you come off the practice field you get pickle juice. Our kids respect him and the parents don't second guess him. That could always change in the future but if you start out with a strict regimen and kids know that's the way it's going to be they can't complain. We'll they can complain I guess while their sitting on the stands. I don't know Coach Moore but he seems to have been successful every where else.

This old geezer believes he was pretty successful at SP with the hand that he was dealt.

CoachT needs to take Old a Pirate out if the penalty box - you think I'm kidding

Youngon, Old Pirate ain't been in no penalty box, jest been watching & waiting for the storm that's been brewing! OP and a HEEP of folkes been taking names and making a list out of those that need not seek shelter when the mess starts flying! Yep, recon so!

will you be happy when this next storm hits?

Old Pirate says all old pirates are and should be proud of the tradition the ole professor passed down to coach Don, to coach Danny, to coach Vic, to coach Tim, to coach unknown. BTW, Coach Don Grider & coach Tim Moore both took their 1st SP teams to "The Dance" as a very proud old pirate both deserves the respect of all true pirate fans. BTW, Recon the recognition is SOS is a HEEP more likely nowadays................Let OP say it again, support the coaches and their decisions or be gone! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says all old pirates are and should be proud of the tradition the ole professor passed down to coach Don, to coach Danny, to coach Vic, to coach Tim, to coach unknown. BTW, Coach Don Grider & coach Tim Moore both took their 1st SP teams to "The Dance" as a very proud old pirate both deserves the respect of all true pirate fans. BTW, Recon the recognition is SOS is a HEEP more likely nowadays................Let OP say it again, support the coaches and their decisions or be gone!

I support the above statement.... I always considered myself privileged to have worn the Orange and Black but lately am just a little perturbed at the chicken s**T behavior of so called Pirates!

There was a major disconnect this year between coach, players, and fans. I have heard stories about a lot of things that have happened but not sure what all is true. I think the end result was best for the coach and best for SPHS. AD Grider and Principal Wilson will right the ship and bring in the right coach. I have full faith in them.

Old Pirate says all old pirates are and should be proud of the tradition the ole professor passed down to coach Don, to coach Danny, to coach Vic, to coach Tim, to coach unknown. BTW, Coach Don Grider & coach Tim Moore both took their 1st SP teams to "The Dance" as a very proud old pirate both deserves the respect of all true pirate fans. BTW, Recon the recognition of a SOS is a HEEP more likely nowadays................Let OP say it again, support the coaches and their decisions or be gone!