South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Send them south. We don't need no mommas running our program. Look what they did to pitchburg.

Mommas and daddies can be kept in check while the teams winning cause nobody gonna listen. Team loses a few and all of a sudden they get louder and louder. MC has them they were kept in check with this state bound team. Let's see how the Ross Factor handles it when it starts or should I say gets louder.

Hey guys its Glenn. I guess iw ill talk to you here in this room too. I told the guys in the other room about our boys not eating right. Turns out they werent eating at all. No wonder our fast guys were not very fast at times. I think our next coach will feed our boys better and work on our fastness more. Atleast I hope so. Go Pirates

From Glenn

Mommas and daddies can be kept in check while the teams winning cause nobody gonna listen. Team loses a few and all of a sudden they get louder and louder. MC has them they were kept in check with this state bound team. Let's see how the Ross Factor handles it when it starts or should I say gets louder.

if the Ross Factor hangs around