South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

I will be another not to go to games if moore is still here and there will be several moore. He is not sp coaching material. Hate to be rude but the truth hurts

The program will contend for Region 3 1A championships every season. I think that's doing a very good job. A lot of schools would love to have a top shelf coach like Moore coaching them.

The program will contend for Region 3 1A championships every season. I think that's doing a very good job. A lot of schools would love to have a top shelf coach like Moore coaching them.

I'm not going to argue good coach or bad coach with you. But as far as SP is concerned, its time to move forward with a different direction. If you don't have the respect of players or fans no matter if you think its fair or not. Its time to walk the plank..

I'm not going to argue good coach or bad coach with you. But as far as SP is concerned, its time to move forward with a different direction. If you don't have the respect of players or fans no matter if you think its fair or not. Its time to walk the plank..

Very good point you make. I didn't know he had grown unpopular with the SP fans

Old Pirate says some of the skillet slingers is kinda like ole blue. You see, ole Blu is OP's coon hound barks a lot but when unchained from the porch, he runs around disturbing the neighbors and if or when he gets something treed he'll commence to start jumping around barking and howling so bad OP soon get a neighborly call to come and secure the trouble maker. Recon fellers routinely get embarrassed when this mess happens. Yep, recon so....you fellers knows OP ain't joking neither!

Edited by OLD PIRATE