South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Roy don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat 'cause they both look about the same . . . from the back side.

Troll you are full of mess. That durn sheep is running so fast with you on it cause it knows what your fixing to try to do to it. The next stump it sees it will really pick up speed. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

this is how the off season should be. I Was just recalling when Roy's Internet went out which led to all that football wisdom he got from that Charter man that repaired his cable. You can't make this stuff up.

Pegleg I got real mad at that charter man about my durn internet. I could not get on here for a few days. Let me ask you a question. Have you heard if that Ross man is getting a greyhound for people to ride on? These Marion people want tell me anything. Truth prevails and Barney are too busy keeping that Ross mans balls clean and dry. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg I got real mad at that charter man about my durn internet. I could not get on here for a few days. Let me ask you a question. Have you heard if that Ross man is getting a greyhound for people to ride on? These Marion people want tell me anything. Truth prevails and Barney are too busy keeping that Ross mans balls clean and dry. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, a man told me today that you were going to be the Grand Marshall in Jasper's Christmas Parade on Saturday night.

Rory, I think they are riding the megabus.