District 14A

lsj518

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt boys have started to figure it out it seems. That halls game is gonna be a good one. If you can try and find the video of the Strayhorn kid dunking on Bradford HS last week it was wild. Old school Humboldt athleticism, looked like Desonta Bradford, Charles Taylor, or Tevin Crayton. 

I heard it was a incredible dunk with the and "1" & I saw him play against South Fulton when I was home for the holidays. People think that Humboldt is down because they lost four (4) starters but Mr. Boykin had a bench but never used it.The new coach is utilizing the Vikings speed, quickness & athleticism. Once, the football players get back in basketball shape, the vikings learn the new coaches system & learn how to play the man defense better, they will surprise a lot of people this year. Tonight game against Hall will be a good test because this Viking team only has two (2) seniors starting and the coach is playing about ten (10) players. 

Edited by 87vikingalumni