District 14A

lsj518

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true... I personally haven't seen Humboldt this year. I just assumed they would be down, but it sounds like the new coach has a grasp on things there and has them playing good ball.

Humboldt had a bench last year but Coach B only played two (2) off the bench so people really didn't see a lot of the young kids play! We lost four (4) starters & a bench player with only Agnew being the sole returning starter! I was home & watch them play & the new coach is doing a great job playing about ten (10) kids which will help them tournament time! Hopefully, they wil continue to improve!

I do believe that 14A has some really good teams this year. I think that people underestimated every team besides UC because of the players lost from last year, but Humboldt, Gibson County, and Halls have proven that they have game. The District Tournament should be pretty competitive! I'll be in the building with my popcorn! LOL!

And UC honestly has no shot against Mitchell. They dont rebound well and when the game slows down, can they make enough shots to keep the game close??? I say no.

i wouldn't say they don't have a shot at all.  uc has a very good team and they are still figuring things out like everyone else. When Parker gets back it will get very interesting.

I do believe that 14A has some really good teams this year. I think that people underestimated every team besides UC because of the players lost from last year, but Humboldt, Gibson County, and Halls have proven that they have game. The District Tournament should be pretty competitive! I'll be in the building with my popcorn! LOL!

Yes, Humboldt beat Halls without two (2) starters, Agnew & Thomas were bench due to team violations! I like the discipline of the new coach, holding kids accountable regardless if your a starter or not!!