kenmynattcpa

Trainer

• photo-thumb-719202.jpg?_r=1384613661
  • plus-star.pngCoachT+
  • 180 posts

Posted Today, 02:17 PM

ucvol, on 27 Nov 2014 - 1:02 PM, said:snapback.png

68028_xlarge.jpg

That field looks like a golf course green, albeit it purple. NC fans please tread lightly on the turf when storming the field for the post game celebration! #WEBELIEVENC

There is no reason to storm the field if we are victorious. We have been to the semis three years in a row. We expect our team to compete, and act like we've been there before. 

Well, it was a little tongue in cheek commentary, but thanks for your input, Mr. Bobby Bummer.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sq_lGoLtM

Just noticed in the newspaper (that Ken linked to) that UC is 14 of 30 passing on the year. I know the UC guys won't agree with this, but if you have to throw the ball, that's not very much game experience to rely on.

They don't have to throw it. You will not stop their hybrid veer attack. You can only hope to slow it down and force a couple of turnovers. They run one efficient offense.

IV watched a couple of UC games on film there defense is vulnerable ,I know UC fans will say different but I seen 2 teams that moved the ball on them decent until they reached the red zone and decided to run it up the middle. Which is where UC is very strong and UC shut them down.. But there weakness is on defense if you want to call it a weakness.. I could call ## that are weak that get covered up by GREAT PLAYERS beside them but I don't do that.. It will be a great game I will just say it now UC high power offense and NCS high power DEFENSE .. What wins games for teams in a tough game??

In a little more than 24 hours it will be time to throw down. I'm so excited and I am looking forward to a great game. I just got home from our family Thanksgiving dinner and now I'm ready to post something. This game is the most anticipated game of the season for both teams. Each team has something to prove. I am going to get to the stadium around 6 and will stay at the flagpole for as long as possible. Anyone who wants to meet can meet me there. Safe travels to all. Let's play some football.

No this is off topic but just read that UC's Javonte Moffatt was selected to participate in the Tennessee West vs. East All Star Game as a CB. Congratulations Javonte!

From my review of a few games, he's my favorite UC player. A combination of speed, grace and power when he needs it. If NC can slow down #42 & #2, which I believe they will, having #6 as another option just scares me as an NC fan. He will represent 1A well in the Toyota sponsored game. 

From my review of a few games, he's my favorite UC player. A combination of speed, grace and power when he needs it. If NC can slow down #42 & #2, which I believe they will, having #6 as another option just scares me as an NC fan. He will represent 1A well in the Toyota sponsored game.

I think #11 had a good game against you last year.