Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

I would not say mopped the field. The final was 31-21 I think and we had five or six turnovers. But when it mattered the most we could not stop them. 3-4 yards every play over and over. UC did the same thing to South Pitt the next week, There going to pound on you so get ready.

WC should have never went away from the pass as much as they did, UC was struggling to stop it but I'll never forget Dylan Warrens run in the fourth qtr, I think everybody on UC's team hit him at some point.

WC should have never went away from the pass as much as they did, UC was struggling to stop it but I'll never forget Dylan Warrens run in the fourth qtr, I think everybody on UC's team hit him at some point.

Was that number 4? As I recall that boy was hard to bring down. It was a cold Friday night and a great game. I still say that if WC had won that game they would have beaten SP the next week for the title. I also remember something about him killing a nice buck the next morning if my memory serves me right. Either way that was a memorable night.

I look forward to meeting as many coachters as I can Friday night. This is a great forum with the exception of a couple of Johnny Come Lately who try and stir things up. I welcome you all to UC and hope that your visit here is memorable. We need to decide when we are going to meet. Personally I like to meet before the game but I am open. I know it's hard to drive so far and try to make a time to meet people you have only met on this thread. I want to hear from you guys. If we can do this it will be the biggest coacht meet and greet that I have ever been a part of. Let's make it happen.

Was that number 4? As I recall that boy was hard to bring down. It was a cold Friday night and a great game. I still say that if WC had won that game they would have beaten SP the next week for the title. I also remember something about him killing a nice buck the next morning if my memory serves me right. Either way that was a memorable night.

He was number 41 and yes he did get a 10 point the next morning. I don 't know how he got up after such an emotional game. Probably didn't go to bed.

I look forward to meeting as many coachters as I can Friday night. This is a great forum with the exception of a couple of Johnny Come Lately who try and stir things up. I welcome you all to UC and hope that your visit here is memorable. We need to decide when we are going to meet. Personally I like to meet before the game but I am open. I know it's hard to drive so far and try to make a time to meet people you have only met on this thread. I want to hear from you guys. If we can do this it will be the biggest coacht meet and greet that I have ever been a part of. Let's make it happen.

Let me know a time and place and I will be there

He was number 41 and yes he did get a 10 point the next morning. I don 't know how he got up after such an emotional game. Probably didn't go to bed.

I remember a great athlete who played hard. The number is not important. I only know that I felt better after I heard that he bagged a big buck.