Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Would I have read on another thread that NCS starts a freshman at noseguard or defensive tackle?

If this kid keeps working hard, and gets stronger, he will be the #1 pick in the State for the Class of 2018.

#34 Preview 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeyoRPcMQtg

#34 Preview 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAfKpq4tma8

If this kid keeps working hard, and gets stronger, he will be the #1 pick in the State for the Class of 2018.

#34 Preview 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeyoRPcMQtg

#34 Preview 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAfKpq4tma8

He's a big fellow who looks like he's got a lot of potential.  I believe I also read that he plays basketball which means he's probably very athletic for his size.  With this being said, if I were a 2014 NCS fan, I'd be a little uneasy about pitting a freshman against the strength of the #1 team in the state and having him stop it.  He's going to have plenty of opportunities to make a difference in the game.

Well by this time 24 hours from now we will all know who is going to represent the West in the Title Game. I'm so anxious to get this game started. It feels like the night before the Championship. It may very well be. I'm gonna give my prediction tomorrow just before the game. Enjoy your time here in our small town.

It's close enough for me to do a post now.  You talk about #34,   Yes, he is a beast but let me say this.  No matter what size he is he is, he is still a FRESHMAN.  He has not faced a line and team like ours all season.  He will be winded by the middle of the 3rd quarter if not before half time.  He will be going up against guys who basically controlled your line last year and we are basically all Seniors, the same team with with size I might add but not his.  The bigger they are, the harder they fall.  Our kids are smart, they play smart.  Even though 34 is huge, they will move him around.  He doesn't worry us.  Experience and stronger kids will be in front of him, ones who have already been to the big dance and know how to win.  It should be fun.  Our kids are ready and ready to treat this a business as usual game.  They know what is at stake. Just remember, last year we tried to warn you about the veer and what we had.  All week long you have been placed under a Tornado Watch, well, the Tornado WARNING is now in place.  This time tomorrow night, we will know exactly who will come out on top.  I will be one of the first on here to congratulate the players.  Safe travels and GO TORNADOES !

He's a big fellow who looks like he's got a lot of potential. I believe I also read that he plays basketball which means he's probably very athletic for his size. With this being said, if I were a 2014 NCS fan, I'd be a little uneasy about pitting a freshman against the strength of the #1 team in the state and having him stop it. He's going to have plenty of opportunities to make a difference in the game.

I'm uneasy about a few things, that ain't one of them. Here's hoping you get to claim that #1 ranking for 1 more day. Looking forward to the game. 1 more day.

It's close enough for me to do a post now. You talk about #34, Yes, he is a beast but let me say this. No matter what size he is he is, he is still a FRESHMAN. He has not faced a line and team like ours all season. He will be winded by the middle of the 3rd quarter if not before half time. He will be going up against guys who basically controlled your line last year and we are basically all Seniors, the same team with with size I might add but not his. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Our kids are smart, they play smart. Even though 34 is huge, they will move him around. He doesn't worry us. Experience and stronger kids will be in front of him, ones who have already been to the big dance and know how to win. It should be fun. Our kids are ready and ready to treat this a business as usual game. They know what is at stake. Just remember, last year we tried to warn you about the veer and what we had. All week long you have been placed under a Tornado Watch, well, the Tornado WARNING is now in place. This time tomorrow night, we will know exactly who will come out on top. I will be one of the first on here to congratulate the players. Safe travels and GO TORNADOES !

Someone asked if he was a freshman, someone answered yes. Did someone reply he would dominate the game? We all know UC is the greatest 1A team ever. You make that clear every single time you post....😄basically😄.