Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

Seems like #7 was unstoppable playing tackle Friday night. We won by eleven yet if we played Aville again we would lose? Not following that thinking. And your thought of if Aville doesn't fumble the outcome would be different ignores the fact that a key part of the game is not turning it over or forcing others to turn it over. There are if 's in any game that's part of it.

The player that suplexed our qb after the whistle shouldn't have been ejected. It was the right call to flag him but he also should have been flagged for taunting of sideline afterwards. The Aville coach should've pulled him for a series to teach him not to act like that. I have never understood celebrating after making a big hit on D on a play were you gave up a long gain and got flagged for the hit being after the whistle.

The player that suplexed our qb after the whistle shouldn't have been ejected. It was the right call to flag him but he also should have been flagged for taunting of sideline afterwards. The Aville coach should've pulled him for a series to teach him not to act like that. I have never understood celebrating after making a big hit on D on a play were you gave up a long gain and got flagged for the hit being after the whistle.

I agree I'm close with two of the players and if any of you Aville fans could hear the language your kids were using the other night you'd be embarrassed more than likely, they said things that should never of been said and the officials must have not their hearing aids in or something, the boys told me it was the dirtiest playing team they had seen all year as in what they called some of our Black players and how they were "helping up" our QB

I agree I'm close with two of the players and if any of you Aville fans could hear the language your kids were using the other night you'd be embarrassed more than likely, they said things that should never of been said and the officials must have not their hearing aids in or something, the boys told me it was the dirtiest playing team they had seen all year as in what they called some of our Black players and how they were "helping up" our QB

Irrelevant. The game is over, we won, no one injured. On to the next one.

Good game Adamsville and congrats again on a great season.

I call BS on that & after looking through a bunch of your boys twitter accounts I wouldn't be accusing someone else of having a foul mouth!! Some of the things they post should get them banned from the site!! Sp quit trying to start crap and keep something stirred up! 

I think that would go both ways. Your kids were mouthy too it is football. Kids are gonna talk at each other. Great win peabody we left too many plays on the field to win you didnt. We are at home saying what if and you guys are preparingto play for the gold ball and deservedly so. But if you wanna talk class lets talk about the adult that was jumping in our kids face and yelling at them as we tried to shake hands. I saw more than one Adamsville fan congrat your team and wish them well. I know we all have the one or two bad apples but who cares. Goodluck peabody we are pulling for you.

I think that would go both ways. Your kids were mouthy too it is football. Kids are gonna talk at each other. Great win peabody we left too many plays on the field to win you didnt. We are at home saying what if and you guys are preparingto play for the gold ball and deservedly so. But if you wanna talk class lets talk about the adult that was jumping in our kids face and yelling at them as we tried to shake hands. I saw more than one Adamsville fan congrat your team and wish them well. I know we all have the one or two bad apples but who cares. Goodluck peabody we are pulling for you.

+1000

my opinion of Peabody is quickly changing because of these two, guys its football I got new for you, trash is talked, people get hit early, people get hit late, people cuss, oh no, yes its true, you guys must never have played because its war when the ball is snapped and war is ugly, but aftr the whistle blows its over and a good player will help you up......just to knock you down again! its the name of the game. I have seen nothing but graciousness and congratulations and praise towards Peabody and what does aville get in return? accusations of dirty play and shame for saying that aville might win in a rematch. we've all wished you luck for next week but be aware, you will get tackled and you will get trash talked and if marion county coach is smart he will try to hit qb early and often.

I understand that trash talking is part of the game. I don't mind that. Now as far as my comments on the late hit and taunting of our sidelines I was looking at it from a coaches perspective. The player gave up an extra 15 yards cause of a poor decision. You pull him to teach him to go hard but be controlled. Now the the player that taunted could have caused a second unsportsmanlike penalty and needed to know not to does senseless things to hurt the team. They were playing with passion and fire and that's great but they need to not let it get the better of them. I have nothing but respect for Aville. I know where they came from and they have every right to be proud and excited about their program. I meant no disrespect towards the players or program.

Football is a physical and a rough sport, but again its not war and High School kids are not paid athletes that should have bounty on their head.  A team and good coach with character plays hard nosed football between the whistles, they do not take cowardly cheap shots after the whistle.  Trenton QB was hit 3 times a full 2 seconds after the whistle, twice while he was on def and 1on offense scramble, when he was side suplexed, lol, thought Jerry the King lawyer pulled down his strap and went full side duplex, it was a full count or two after the whistle.  It was apparent they knew they had not chance with #7 in the game.

I witnessed #7 take on Huntingdon's largest/strongest player which is 6'5" fullback over and over, he is tough, don't think he minds getting hit, I just called it like I saw it, no class cut throat cheap football.  Don't mind hard nosed slobber knocker as long as it legal and between the whistles.  You guys so quick to call me crazy and get mad is because you know what I say as a 3rd party no ties to either team is true.  I have no axe to grind or reason to be ill toward Aville don't think Stangs / cards ever hooked up on grid iron.  just calling it like I see it.