Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Big props to my guy darel and major props to oak ridge for giving him a chance and help to start to change a bad reputation... I really appreciate the community and school for all they have done for darel and his family...

Agree with this..... Also, kudos to Darel for righting his own ship.

Oak Ridge will prepare him for school academically. Their kids usually do very well in college.  The achievement they expect academically makes college a lot easier.  I am glad my daughter moved back to the area and I'm glad my grand kids are part of Oak Ridge schools. If you guys go down on property taxes, I would move back. lol. I miss downtown Oak Ridge and Po Folks! Bring it Back!!!!!

Darel is learning a lot on the fly.  People close to him says he always talks about he has to learn to do things different and sometimes that's tough.  I hear he has a good relationship with Coach Gaddis, meaning he trusts him enough to talk to him and respects him. The best look was after a game and Gaddis said something to him in his ear (of course he had to bend down) and Darel gave that big smile. And I remember seeing him crying after Rhea County game.  For me that put it in perspective. He's a kid.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.