blackman has no respect

Guest smouth

It is obvius by some of the post that blackman has no respect for cookeville or region three. There region is better,there players are better.Okay lets build on that. lets put together a gameplan work hard all week show up at our house on friday night and play like the champions you are(3-5a champs)maybe just maybe we can earn there respect too!!!!

go cavs!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what message boards are you reading?? blackman has learned not to underestimate their opponents, 3 times actually. you obviously have been looking at the wrong boards or reading the wrong posts. a lot of fans get really excited about the team and may overlook your talent, but don't let that get to you. cookeville gets all the respect they deserve. besides, look who has to travel and look who doesn't. i'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but you are WRONG.

I don't know. Maybe some people miss my posts altogether.

Blackman is a team filled with seniors. They are not going to overlook anyone. The key to winning games is to be mentally prepared, have a good game plan, and not to underestimate your opponent. Blackman has done that a few times this year. With the number of seniors on the team, I don't think they're going to let anything get to their heads. They know this is it. And they want to go all the way.

Blackman disrespected everyone earlier this season. They thought they were unbeatable. They found out quick they were.

Blackman fans are going to naturally pick Blackman to win. When I post prediction on Thursday, I usually pick them to win, except for a couple times.

Let me ask you this man. Seeing as your so keen up on respect, how many Cookeville fans on here have picked Blackman to win. Hmm? Or even better, I'll bet maybe one Blackman fan has picked Friday to be a blowout. He's probably some dumb freshman who doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone, including me, think it's going to be a close, low scoring game.

So we haven't disrespected anyone this week. No. We do respect you. And respectfully, I think it's going to be a close game, with Blackman's Josh Dennis reeling in a field goal win.

-JohnC

[Edited by JohnnyC on 11-10-02 9:49A]

I just want to ask you how u think that region 3 is better than region 4? As i remember, you were the only team from your region to win last friday. every other team got shut down. CCHS got lucky with their score against oakland b/c of a miscommunication in the secondary. riverdale spanked LC, and blackman kiled FC. Lets face it, you had some teams in region 3 beat teams in region 4 in the regular season. BUt guess what, its the playoffs, and its a new season. To say that region 3 has better players and better teams is laughable. in fact, hahaha, there got it out. any way, i am looking for blackman to win. And win big i might add. and no, i am not a stupid freshman that goes to BHS, i dont even go to bhs.

BHS-47

CHS-17

You earn respect. Nobody gives it to you. First you believe in yourself (respect yourself), you work hard, you play hard, and if you win-you show respect for your opponent. If you lose, you lose with dignity. The older you get, you will learn that nothing worth having is given to you (unless you are spoiled) and anything you earn (respect) is very sweet and can never be taken away from you. Crying about something you think you shoud have usually doesn't get you anything. Go out on the field Friday and earn what you want, don't expect it to just be given to you.

nobody is crying.the post was for the remarks that blazep had to say blackman franklin thread.if you read my post you all will see they are earning respect in cookeville working hard and playing hard . sounds like you can't stand prosperity outside the boro wish we had players like yours

read the post

go cavs!!!!!!

Of crouse i have no respect for Cookeville , neither should Blackman. They havnt earned any from us, so their for they dont get any.Maybe Smyrna has respect for Cookeville, but who lost that game? Smyrna. Why should we have any respect for yaw? I hope BlaCKMAN is upset off, because of you guys we dont get a second round home playoff game. So therefor blackman will be ready to take out some anger. Blackman will not over-look this game. We know the road to the Blue Cross Bowl goes through TOMAHAWK, and to get to TOMAHAWK we gotta beat Cookeville. We'll be ready, the question is, WILL YOU????????????

-Patrick :x:o

First of all you guys give blazeP a break! I'm not sure but I think he is just a young and little over zealous fan! He's just proud of his team and wants to let everyone know it! The Blaze can use alot more like him, just not quite as cocky! Keep backing your team blazeP but just tone it down a little. Glad your on my side(lol)! Hey if you know who I am come and see me, I'd like to know who you are?

Second, tk6under great post on respect! I'm giving you a good mark for that one! Bottom line is you get what you earn! If Blackman or any team isn't showing you the respect you think you deserve you don't whine about it, you just go about your business and when the time comes you take it to em on the field! This is a board to brag on your favorite team, so don't take offense if the fans of the team your playing pick their team to win. I'm the #1 Blaze fan and I'm gunna pick em everytime! If I didn't I would feel like a Benedict Arnold, wouldn't you! We all need to remember coachT is for fun, not for blessing each other out! "Pride is a wonderful thing if it's not taken too far!"

:x:o:D

[Edited by slim589 on 11-11-02 1:07P]