Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, keeping it real; being put in the Murfreesboro region is a death sentance for two years. I hope that the powers at be, drop the 9th grade so they can drop to 5A or 4A in two years. There is no quick fix being in the Murfressboro region. Give the new guy time to establish himself and in year three/four (minus the 9th grade [9th grade academy]  in a different building) see wnat happens ?

Honestly, keeping it real; being put in the Murfreesboro region is a death sentance for two years. I hope that the powers at be, drop the 9th grade so they can drop to 5A or 4A in two years. There is no quick fix being in the Murfressboro region. Give the new guy time to establish himself and in year three/four (minus the 9th grade [9th grade academy]  in a different building) see wnat happens ?

Even if they created a freshman academy, whether it was on the main campus or not, their numbers would still count towards the high schools total enrollment (9-12). This has been discussed many times already. What you're wanting to happen, along with countless WC fans, is not at all possible. You can see for yourself with a little research on the TSSAA website.

I don't think it's going to be all the doom and gloom some think it's going to be for the Pioneers. They have a good senior class coming back and some very good juniors that were very successful on the JV and freshman teams the last two years. The QB will be a strength and RB will be in capable hands. The O line will have a couple of new faces but they should be fine. The biggest concerns will be WR and DB

Wouldn't surprise me, that's the way it should be considering the difference in the size of schools. Lucky for us little guys, that's not always the case. Have mercy and take it easy on us little fellers game one.

off line will still be the weak link

Everyone wants to blame the o line, especially the QB who's so afraid of throwing a pick that he holds the ball until the only guy he'll throw to is open or the RB who's afraid to take a hit that he tries to bounce everything outside and doesn't have enough speed to do so. Go back and look at the last two years of game film and you'll see the holes were there to run thru and not even the pros can give 6-7 seconds of time to throw. I'm not talking about the QB that was there last year either, he made plays with his legs when receivers weren't open.

• 4 weeks later...