Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

I really don't think the QB has ever blamed the OL.  They did a great job in pass protection this last year.  I really think holding the ball a little bit longer and taking a sack may have been better than throwing an INT as in years past.  Maybe he will learn to throw the ball away quicker when no one is open.  If there were giant holes open this last year for running backs to go through, I'm sure any coach would have exploited that.  I did not see these gapping holes in the middle that running backs could get through. I'm sure that some of the backs bumped it outside too soon, but not because of the fear of getting hit.  Maybe thye just did not see the gaps in then line or think they had the speed to get outside.  The team should have won a couple of more games last year but the breaks did not fall to our side.  At least it was better than 2013 when they should have won at least 4 more games that came down to coaching issues and disipline,  BTW, I really don't think the QB and running backs this last year were afraid to take a hit as they took more than their share.

Edited by hillrider

DC tiger fan these wc fans getting a little obstreperous!they haven't had a winning season in forever now Oakland & blackman talking about who can put 100 on em!only thread wc needs to worry about is the one there hanging on!can't believe there already talking trash about beating the tigers.

Well they did beat us last year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...