Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

i appreciated gettin the "Wholeheartedly" bracelets from the cheerleaders with Joshua 14:6-15 on it!!! bracelets are half red half black!! glad got enuff for my crew!

Thanks RW for saving me a seat and letting me use a blanket!!! The bars were good too!!!

hope u all have a Blessed holiday season!!

You are welcome Spank!! Had a blast with you at the games! Merry Christmas to you buddy and your family.

i appreciated gettin the "Wholeheartedly" bracelets from the cheerleaders with Joshua 14:6-15 on it!!! bracelets are half red half black!! glad got enuff for my crew!

Thanks RW for saving me a seat and letting me use a blanket!!! The bars were good too!!!

hope u all have a Blessed holiday season!!  

Hey Spanky - I just realized that I sat next to you last night!  I had not met you previously, so I didn't make the connection.  I am not originally from Maryville and just moved here 4 1/2 years ago, so I'm still figuring out who everyone is.  Good to sit with you and a big contingent of the Mafia - Stars, Red Rebels, StrongX, RW, MHS82, Rebels5Star, Mr. 200, others.  Guess GQ finally listened to what you were saying...Tyler went around the left side for that final score in OT!
Edited by rebulldawg

Hey Spanky - I just realized that I sat next to you last night! I had not met you previously, so I didn't make the connection. I am not originally from Maryville and just moved here 4 1/2 years ago, so I'm still figuring out who everyone is. Good to sit with you and a big contingent of the Mafia - Stars, Red Rebels, StrongX, RW, MHS82, Rebels5Star, Mr. 200, others. Guess GQ finally listened to what you were saying...Tyler went around the left side for that final score in OT!

I didn't realize you didn't know him,I woulda introduced you.

I really enjoyed sitting amongst the Mafia as well.  Although, I was a little disappointed that I didn't hear too much out of Stars, at least I couldn't hear him from where I was perched.  Usually you can hear him from two blocks away.  B)STARZ WAS TOO BUSY SWEATING BRICKS AND PRAYING THAT HIS CODE DIDN'T GET CRACKED SO HE WON'T HAVE TO HEAR FROM PA..

Hey Spanky - I just realized that I sat next to you last night! I had not met you previously, so I didn't make the connection. I am not originally from Maryville and just moved here 4 1/2 years ago, so I'm still figuring out who everyone is. Good to sit with you and a big contingent of the Mafia - Stars, Red Rebels, StrongX, RW, MHS82, Rebels5Star, Mr. 200, others. Guess GQ finally listened to what you were saying...Tyler went around the left side for that final score in OT!

Don't forget Greyrider...

You were probably in a good spot...being just below Stars can be hazardous to your hearing!  I will say this, the Ravenwood crowd really brought the noise!  Does anyone know if their kids rode buses over to the game?  They were packed in there and were rowdy the whole night.  Impressive student section to say the least!

You were probably in a good spot...being just below Stars can be hazardous to your hearing! I will say this, the Ravenwood crowd really brought the noise! Does anyone know if their kids rode buses over to the game? They were packed in there and were rowdy the whole night. Impressive student section to say the least!

Seems like I heard they brought 2 or 3 buses.

I really enjoyed sitting amongst the Mafia as well.  Although, I was a little disappointed that I didn't hear too much out of Stars, at least I couldn't hear him from where I was perched.  Usually you can hear him from two blocks away.  B)STARZ WAS TOO BUSY SWEATING BRICKS AND PRAYING THAT HIS CODE DIDN'T GET CRACKED SO HE WON'T HAVE TO HEAR FROM PA..

Yeah...I'm SURE that was it!!   :huh:   

Hey Spanky - I just realized that I sat next to you last night!  I had not met you previously, so I didn't make the connection.  I am not originally from Maryville and just moved here 4 1/2 years ago, so I'm still figuring out who everyone is.  Good to sit with you and a big contingent of the Mafia - Stars, Red Rebels, StrongX, RW, MHS82, Rebels5Star, Mr. 200, others.  Guess GQ finally listened to what you were saying...Tyler went around the left side for that final score in OT!

lol-it was nice to meet you!! still can't get over that game!! we played the worst 1st qtr ever!! WOW!!!!!