Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Pulling for you all come Saturday wont be able to get down for the game but I will get home from work in time to watch you all bring it home. Lets keep it on this side of the state !

Thanks Greengreen22 hope to make it 5 in a row from Quad 1! 2 Greenedevils and 3 Falcons

Pulling for you all come Saturday wont be able to get down for the game but I will get home from work in time to watch you all bring it home. Lets keep it on this side of the state !

Thanks GreenGreen22 .. even though we got a good rivalry .. got alot respect for the GreeneDevils .. the teams u guys had in 2010 and 2011 were great teams and represented us in Quad 1 .. we will do our best to keep it going

Keep dreaming. Y'all actually think y'all gonna smash the Bears?

We most definitely gonna get this W it might be a better game than most but we will win... Your defense hits hard but they don't swarm and that's dangerous against my falcons... If yall don't have everybody swarming to the ball it could get ugly if yall happen to miss a tackle against our slow skill guys lol...

Thanks Greengreen22 hope to make it 5 in a row from Quad 1! 2 Greenedevils and 3 Falcons

Thanks GreenGreen22 .. even though we got a good rivalry .. got alot respect for the GreeneDevils .. the teams u guys had in 2010 and 2011 were great teams and represented us in Quad 1 .. we will do our best to keep it going

Keep dreaming. Y'all actually think y'all gonna smash the Bears?

yes same to you all we have had our days but I give respect where it's due we played you the last 4 years ( just beat ourselves this year could have been 5 ) and you all played us hard , and us as well  and I think they have all been good quality clean games the better team has won . keep the Quad 1 champion where it belongs on the east side of the state!

Now for  Barney the Purple Bear you all should be commended for a great year and your trophy case will look fine with two silver balls in it !  I have had the pleasure of watching fulton the past several years and this team is more balanced I think than last years ,every position has speed and swarm you on every down , they have  a great passing game  as well as a ground game , you guys are ground heavy could be close game 1st half but fulton will wear barney down and bring home the gold!

All the best Tad & SPLO!

This is a great matchup. No doubt these are the best 2 teams in the 4a classification. I pegged Trezevant after we played them last year to be there and they made it. Deservingly so. I'm thinking a great game is ahead.

Fulton has it going on. Offense, defense, special teams, & coaching. I don't see a dominating force on either of these but they are rock solid and consistent in all of them. The key is Fulton does not beat themselves. Limited turnovers + 11 young men doing their job on every play.

Trezevant has the athletes to compete with them though. They play hard and attack on defense. Their offense is solid and there is a  whole lot of "want to" in their young men. They are disciplined and have been playing good team ball. The key is on special teams and turnovers. If they can control the Falcons special teams and not give up the Rock they can hang. They should give Fulton a complete game and that's something that has not happened all year.... :ugeek:

We most definitely gonna get this W it might be a better game than most but we will win... Your defense hits hard but they don't swarm and that's dangerous against my falcons... If yall don't have everybody swarming to the ball it could get ugly if yall happen to miss a tackle against our slow skill guys lol...

Ugly, not close. This will definitely be a close game. So the question is, how does Fulton react to a close game. No one in east tn could challenge them. Don't swarm huh. This will be the most ferocious defense the Falcons from the hills have seen all year. You will learn....

Ugly, not close. This will definitely be a close game. So the question is, how does Fulton react to a close game. No one in east tn could challenge them. Don't swarm huh. This will be the most ferocious defense the Falcons from the hills have seen all year. You will learn....

You just talking I've seen film where players are not swarming to the ball granted yall don't miss many tackles but if yall happen to tommorrow look out is all I'm gonna say...