Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Well said Barb. Now for everyone else we put this to rest 8 pages ago...  Let's talk football. I watched the pearl Cohn/ Trezevant game online last night and Trezevant has speed. A running back that hits the holes and is gone. They have a defense that is always in the backfield and will make the quarterback make quick decisions. It should be a good game. I am anxious to see how the two teams match up and who can neutralize each teams playmakers. Fulton's O-line will have their hands full, but Fulton is far from one dimensional and will have a lot of offensive options to keep Trezevant honest. Even though Pearl Cohn only scored 12 points.... they still had 350+ yards of offense. There are plenty of opportunities to score.... just a matter of execution and having a gold ball playbook. For each team, all you need is one defensive breakdown and a little open space to make something big happen. Could be the best game of the weekend with lots of big game highlights.

Go Falcons!

We put. How deep is Fulton? Their Oline will really be challenged. North Memphis' dline and lbs are very explosive and they bring it. I think the battle will be won in the trenches. Which front 7 will win the battle.....

We put. How deep is Fulton? Their Oline will really be challenged. North Memphis' dline and lbs are very explosive and they bring it. I think the battle will be won in the trenches. Which front 7 will win the battle.....

we are deep at skill positions and hopefully we get our D1 defensive end back for this last game... Our o and d line have been solid all year our d line is fast and physical and our o line just plays assignment football... They won't try to do too much they just line up and block who they are supposed too... The more I think about this game the more excited I am for both teams... I too watched the PC game and I was very impressed... This is shaping up to be a hard hitting physical game...

Well said Barb. Now for everyone else we put this to rest 8 pages ago...  Let's talk football. I watched the pearl Cohn/ Trezevant game online last night and Trezevant has speed. A running back that hits the holes and is gone. They have a defense that is always in the backfield and will make the quarterback make quick decisions. It should be a good game. I am anxious to see how the two teams match up and who can neutralize each teams playmakers. Fulton's O-line will have their hands full, but Fulton is far from one dimensional and will have a lot of offensive options to keep Trezevant honest. Even though Pearl Cohn only scored 12 points.... they still had 350+ yards of offense. There are plenty of opportunities to score.... just a matter of execution and having a gold ball playbook. For each team, all you need is one defensive breakdown and a little open space to make something big happen. Could be the best game of the weekend with lots of big game highlights.

Go Falcons!

Mr photoman where did you watch the pearl/treazvant  game at ?

we are deep at skill positions and hopefully we get our D1 defensive end back for this last game... Our o and d line have been solid all year our d line is fast and physical and our o line just plays assignment football... They won't try to do too much they just line up and block who they are supposed too... The more I think about this game the more excited I am for both teams... I too watched the PC game and I was very impressed... This is shaping up to be a hard hitting physical game...

Any Fulton film to be found?