Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Haha. What makes you believe this. Is it because Fulton has been running through all those lil non athletic teams with below average team speed that reside in the hills? Do ur homework.....

last time our little " non athletic below average team speed " team faced trezvant, all the dirty play and cheating in the world didnt help the purple punks from memPISS. Greene Devils curb stomped yall and Fulton will too. if.....IF trezevant is lucky, this one will not see the mercy rule, but my guess is, trez will be hollering "MERCY" before the end of one......Fulton 56 TrezCANT 12

Sir 2nd time they are playing Greeneville defeated them 60-12 in 2010 in the 4a championship game and what some of the fans did afterwards I wont talk about again! plus the way the players acted was very disturbing get a copy of the 2010 game or just ask around I just hope that coach white has developed some discipline into his team because they sure did not do t last time they where there !!!!!!!

you're being too kind GG22.....oh, allow me to take over where you left off......EFF TrezCANT!! i have no respect for a coach that would let what went on in that game continuously happen throughout the game. i know the coach cant control the idiots in the stands that decided to have a slice of goodyear, but if memory serves me correctly, that was part of their game plan.....to basically try to distract and get the devils off kilter by doing dirty crap......hey THS....how's that workin for ya??? to quote john boy and billy. " NOT TOO GOOD ".....lol....call me classless for these comments, i could care less. sometimes the truth must be heard....am i wrong GG??

Really I know the green Devils are upset but to hold a grudge over 4 years is ridiculous... LET IT GO!!! Obviously this is not the same trezvant team... He who is without sin cast the first stone... It amazes me the amount of perfect posters that are on coach t... Trezvant served the time for their actions and have regrouped and earned their way back to cookeville by playing smash mouth classy football... I would much rather talk about the game coming up this year!!! I don't mind trash talk but taking low blows at a program just upsets me... Oh well I'm sure I'll see more of it but I'm ready to actually talk football this week...

Really I know the green Devils are upset but to hold a grudge over 4 years is ridiculous... LET IT GO!!! Obviously this is not the same trezvant team... He who is without sin cast the first stone... It amazes me the amount of perfect posters that are on coach t... Trezvant served the time for their actions and have regrouped and earned their way back to cookeville by playing smash mouth classy football... I would much rather talk about the game coming up this year!!! I don't mind trash talk but taking low blows at a program just upsets me... Oh well I'm sure I'll see more of it but I'm ready to actually talk football this week...

I would like to also, but no one seems to be able to provide any info about the Bears past they are fast and tough. Heck, they were fast  and tough 4 years ago and it didn't end so good. How will this team stack up against the brutal pounding they are gonna take from Fulton?They have had a pretty easy time running through/over Memphis but were somewhat challenged in the play-offs. Fulton is gonna blow them up pretty bad. I keep reading how slow and un-athletic the Knox area teams are but I believe 6 of them are playing this weekend...where are all the Memphis teams?

Will the Greenville fans please quit hijacking the thread? We get it some of you are still upset about 2010. The 2010 incident has nothing to do with this game. Fulton fans are respecting their opponent and are welcoming the task to take on Trezevant. I am sure their players and fans want a test. Will Trezevant provide that? We will see Saturday afternoon.

From what I gather about Trezevant they have a very tough front 7 with the LBers that can play downhill and sideline to sideline. What they accomlished against Pearl Cohn was very impressive.

Will the Greenville fans please quit hijacking the thread? We get it some of you are still upset about 2010. The 2010 incident has nothing to do with this game. Fulton fans are respecting their opponent and are welcoming the task to take on Trezevant. I am sure their players and fans want a test. Will Trezevant provide that? We will see Saturday afternoon.

From what I gather about Trezevant they have a very tough front 7 with the LBers that can play downhill and sideline to sideline. What they accomlished against Pearl Cohn was very impressive.

Know anything about their depth?

The North Memphis Bears are aggressive. Not a big team at all but most go both ways. Lbs are the soul of the D. The oline is not the biggest but guaranteed they are the fastest and most physical. Jamal Jones will run past you on O and smack u n the mouth on D. Who can play from Fulton?

#21 Dominique Williams is probably our best overall player... He has scored multiple rushing tds receiving tds returned punts and kicks for tds and has also took a fumble to the house... He is as lockdown of a corner you will see at the high school level...#8 kj roper can ball at wr and safety #1 kentel Williams is a dual threat player as well... All three players mentioned have double digit receiving tds and they all score other ways as well... #21is 8th in the nation averaging 23 yards per punt return... Our d line is fast and they rush the qb we have physical lbs and Dbs and you will see that 85% of the time we are cover 0 man across the board we will challenge the Bears to throw the ball because our secondary doesn't get beat often... I think we will be the most solid team against the run the bears have seen all year.. Do they have a pass game? Because the biggest thing that kills teams against us are 3 and outs and having to kick it to our all state returners...