Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Haha. What makes you believe this. Is it because Fulton has been running through all those lil non athletic teams with below average team speed that reside in the hills? Do ur homework.....

49-21 Fulton. I'll be generous and give Trezevant one more score than both Sullivan South and Knox Catholic managed to put on Fulton. You'll be either a believer or be complaining about officials when this is over. The whole state will be watching to see how Trezevant carries themselves in another championship game. Congrats to both teams for making it to the top of your class.

All year every team has come on and said oh you will be surprised by how we play and Fulton hasn't played anyone. Their speed want matter, their line isn't as good as ours, or whatever else. Every time Fulton has proved everyone wrong about their team and straight destroyed them. You haven't even seen Fulton speed in person if you watching any film or anything have the time they don't even turn it on. You can have all the hope for your team just like carter, catholic, south, and London but in the end tresvant will fall just like those teams. Until a team can actually come out and win and not be afraid of Fulton all the talking is for kicks and giggles.

Trezevant has the athletes. Across the board. This should be the most physical team Fulton has faced in a long time. They play with discipline and really attack on defense. The whole bunch are slobberknockers. I just don't see a running clock here however Fulton will pull away slowly. I also think they'll score some too. But in the end it's a Silver Ball for Trezevant..... :ugeek: .

Fulton wins by mercy rule again. Correct me if I'm wrong. Trezevant is playing for the 4A title, but dropping to 2A next season? That seems weird.

Yeah sounds weird but Trezevants enrollment is down with the 2A schools and with what's going on with the neighborhood, they are supposed to lose a lot more students next year as well. I think they may be the smallest 4A school in the state right now

Fulton wins by mercy rule again. Correct me if I'm wrong. Trezevant is playing for the 4A title, but dropping to 2A next season? That seems weird.

From what I have been told, Trezvant's enrollment the last few years had them a 3a school but they elected to play up. There enrollment has fallen now and they want to stay in 2a. Can't blame them. Easier path to a championship.