Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Since the beginning of the season, I have heard how trezevant is a much better disciplined team than the one who played against Greeneville. Oldmangiles has made many compliments on this years Trezevant program and has always been well respected on coacht. I think this will be a good game with great athletes on both sides of the ball and both have speed with aggressive defenses. I refuse to judge your team and compare them to the team everyone saw implode four years ago on TV. Let's keep the slander off the boards for this group of players before we embarrass ourselves any further. All of the young men from both teams read these boards and deserve our respect before their first snap. Let them settle it on the field and play for a gold ball. If your worried about your tires... Watch it on tv.

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman
  • Upvote 1

From the beginning of the season I have heard how trezevant is a much better disciplined team than the one who played against Greeneville. Oldmangiles has had many compliments on your program and has always been respected on coacht. I think this will be a good game with great athletes on both sides of the ball. Both have speed and aggressive defenses. I refuse to judge your team and compare them to the team everyone saw implode on TV. Let's keep the slander off the boards for this group of players before we embarrass ourselves anymore. All of the young me from both teams read these boards and deserve our respect before the first snap. Let them settle it on the field and play for a gold ball. If your worried about your tires... Watch it on tv.

Go Falcons!

Classy. Gotta admit that last line was funny. :roflol:

Since the beginning of the season, I have heard how trezevant is a much better disciplined team than the one who played against Greeneville. Oldmangiles has made many compliments on this years Trezevant program and has always been well respected on coacht. I think this will be a good game with great athletes on both sides of the ball and both have speed with aggressive defenses. I refuse to judge your team and compare them to the team everyone saw implode four years ago on TV. Let's keep the slander off the boards for this group of players before we embarrass ourselves any further. All of the young men from both teams read these boards and deserve our respect before their first snap. Let them settle it on the field and play for a gold ball. If your worried about your tires... Watch it on tv.

Go Falcons!

+1

i believe that Fulton wins this game by at least 17 points.  That is no disrespect to any school, but face facts fulton destroys everyone.  I respect Loudon for going 13-0 then they face fulton and lose by 50 essentially.  Fulton besides Carter this year could of beat anyone by as much as they have wanted to.  They make really good teams look bad.  Fulton wins again and do that hard feat of winning 3 in a row 

Go Falcons!

Great post photo im tired of all these posters taking shots at kids that were not even on the team when the melt down happened... Everyone who keeps throwing shots should be ashamed as if they've never messed up in their life... They messed up served their punishment and now they are back... Now can sheriff or BlackHaven put some more of that good Norf Memphis Music on the board... Edited by FHSalumn12

Wow you are showing no class towards these kids who are playing for the gold ball for the first time!

Sir 2nd time they are playing Greeneville defeated them 60-12 in 2010 in the 4a championship game and what some of the fans did afterwards I wont talk about again!  plus the way the players acted was very disturbing get a copy of the 2010 game or just ask around I just hope that coach white has developed some discipline into his team because they sure did not do t last time they where there !!!!!!!

Classy. Gotta admit that last line was funny. :roflol:

Go Falcons!

I am man enough to apologize for the tire remark - but not the way the coach acted im just saying as a leader you should be in control of your team you coach them  all year and  you know the in's and out's of every player  so unruly behavior should not be tolerated , I was there I saw it first hand as well as both side's of the ball ----again I am sorry for the one remark - I hope those kids come in to play ball and play hard it all starts with the coach--- I will be pulling for the Falcons not holding anything against Trezevant just would like to see the gold ball stay on this side of the state.

Sir 2nd time they are playing Greeneville defeated them 60-12 in 2010 in the 4a championship game and what some of the fans did afterwards I wont talk about again!  plus the way the players acted was very disturbing get a copy of the 2010 game or just ask around I just hope that coach white has developed some discipline into his team because they sure did not do t last time they where there !!!!!!!

I believe that Sheriff is aware of that...he was making the point that none of the current players were on that squad, and shouldn't be associated with their actions just because they wear the same uniform. Trezevant has been in some intense games this season already...no cheap shots thrown, no targeting players, no thug behavior at all.