Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

I believe that Sheriff is aware of that...he was making the point that none of the current players were on that squad, and shouldn't be associated with their actions just because they wear the same uniform. Trezevant has been in some intense games this season already...no cheap shots thrown, no targeting players, no thug behavior at all.

Great to know this because when it come's down to it it's the young men's game and yes I understand that this is a different group of young men and I now they will bring there A game , should be one of the better games to watch .

This game is about so much more than a gold ball. For Coach White and the athletic program, this game is about redemption. There is a lot being said about what happened against Greeneville. The subject is going to come up. However, the program accepted their punishment, learned from it, and moved on. It's easy for some to hear the name Trezevant and judge current players for the actions of former players. I can only speak to what I have seen. I have not seen anything from the Trezevant players or coaches to suggest a lack of discipline or character. They are a well coached team with plenty of athletes on the field. 

Greeneville's stuff is in moth balls but they talking just as much as supporters for the teams that are playing LOL.

I'm still hurt from two thirds of the Memphis trio losing Friday. I'll talk a little smack and add the music later.

Btw, I'm taking the Purple bears by 6 in a low scoring contest

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Assuming the Bears aren't deep in skill positions and have a lot of kids playing both ways, I think this will cease to be a game at halftime. Coach White is gonna have to coach these kids when they are in the weeds. Its much easier to coach kids that are winning. They haven't been smacked like Fulton will smack them...we will see how much Teli has grown and learned.

Great post photo im tired of all these posters taking shots at kids that were not even on the team when the melt down happened... Everyone who keeps throwing shots should be ashamed as if they've never messed up in their life... They messed up served their punishment and now they are back... Now can sheriff or BlackHaven put some more of that good Norf Memphis Music on the bored...

Edited by BTWSheriff