Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

True but if they were still playing they wouldn't be talking about 2010....

I'm glad that the two best teams in 4A resemble each other. I'm sure the flag bias that was apparent as heck in 2010 won't rear it's ugly head Saturday. MORE FLOOD GATES... I'm a Dam

Is it true that the Bears only dress 36 on varsity? If that's true these teams don't resemble each other at all.

you're being too kind GG22.....oh, allow me to take over where you left off......EFF TrezCANT!! i have no respect for a coach that would let what went on in that game continuously happen throughout the game. i know the coach cant control the idiots in the stands that decided to have a slice of goodyear, but if memory serves me correctly, that was part of their game plan.....to basically try to distract and get the devils off kilter by doing dirty crap......hey THS....how's that workin for ya??? to quote john boy and billy. " NOT TOO GOOD ".....lol....call me classless for these comments, i could care less. sometimes the truth must be heard....am i wrong GG??

"TrezCANT" DID make it to the title game this year and Greeneville DID NOT make it.  You can keep harping on something that happened 4 years ago but it doesnt change the fact that Greeneville isnt good enough to play for a title. 

Is it true that the Bears only dress 36 on varsity? If that's true these teams don't resemble each other at all.

It's true. Trezevant is a very small school with not many numbers, but guaranteed that the 11 on the field can play with anyone! Quarterback is decent but the bread and butter is the grind it out run game. How are Fultons corners against the run? Can they defend the edge against the toss that will be coming at them? Trezevants receivers are physical and can block through the whistle. #21 looks kinda suspect vs the run.......

Ok north Memphis!!! We ready though... Get ya popcorn ready tell juicy bring pat tell pat bring gotti tell gotti bring snootie and the rest of orange mound!!!!

OMG just finished watching this. Fulton is good but at the same time Loudon is HORRIBLE on defense. Sooooo many missed tackles and their defense was losing the foot race EVERY time. Loudon's LBs and DBS were getting beat to the sideline off pure lack of speed to even compete with Fulton. Do you think all those highlights would happen had that been Trezevant on the other side?.......

OMG just finished watching this. Fulton is good but at the same time Loudon is HORRIBLE on defense. Sooooo many missed tackles and their defense was losing the foot race EVERY time. Loudon's LBs and DBS were getting beat to the sideline off pure lack of speed to even compete with Fulton. Do you think all those highlights would happen had that been Trezevant on the other side?.......

I doubt it will be that easy but big plays will happen... How will trezvant respond when they do??? And 21 ain't no slouch against the run just watch go head and run that toss sweep our defense is way too fast to get beat going east west... Trezvant is better off running the power game between the guards and tackles... I'm anxious to see this game... Is Jamal jones more power or finesse?

I doubt it will be that easy but big plays will happen... How will trezvant respond when they do??? And 21 ain't no slouch against the run just watch go head and run that toss sweep our defense is way too fast to get beat going east west... Trezvant is better off running the power game between the guards and tackles... I'm anxious to see this game... Is Jamal jones more power or finesse?

I would label J. Jones as a balanced back. He doesn't do a whole lot of Finesse stuff but he runs HARD. I believe he is committed to Arkansas State although some sites say he is committed to Louisville