Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Doesn't really matter what you think .... it's - East TN - 1

Middle TN - 1

West TN - 1

Privates don't count. You know it. Recruiting, not many teams, 2 games to the championship lol. Well how about this, between 1A-6A (teams playing this weekend) the standings are

East 0

Middle 0

West 1

Privates don't count. You know it. Recruiting, not many teams, 2 games to the championship lol. Well how about this, between 1A-6A (teams playing this weekend) the standings are

East 0

Middle 0

West 1

Thanks for leaving us out. Widescale "recruiting" is a myth, and we'd still be playing with the public schools -- 5 games to the championship -- if you hadn't booted us out.

Carry on with your comparison of the regions, but lose the prejudice. DII-AA plays the best football in Tennessee, and it most assuredly counts.

Thanks for leaving us out. Widescale "recruiting" is a myth, and we'd still be playing with the public schools -- 5 games to the championship -- if you hadn't booted us out.

Carry on with your comparison of the regions, but lose the prejudice. DII-AA plays the best football in Tennessee, and it most assuredly counts.

Privates should be separated from Public schools by the TSSAA. I think this will be happening in the not too distant future.

Privates should be separated from Public schools by the TSSAA. I think this will be happening in the not too distant future.

Heaven forbid a handful of law-abiding private schools increase the level of play and threaten public schools' chances at winning trophies.

Line up, play ball, and forget about who pays tuition and who doesn't. This anti-competitive mentality doesn't even exist in many other states -- such as Kentucky. Unfortunately, Tennessee prep culture has perpetuated a sense of gold-ball entitlement that waters down the playing field rather than truly leveling it.

Edited by WesVLT

Heaven forbid a handful of law-abiding private schools increase the level of play and threaten public schools' chances at winning trophies.

Line up, play ball, and forget about who pays tuition and who doesn't. This anti-competitive mentality doesn't even exist in many other states -- such as Kentucky. Unfortunately, Tennessee prep culture has perpetuated a sense of gold-ball entitlement that waters down the playing field rather than truly leveling it.

Yes because KY high school football is far superior to TN football. How about we look at Georgia where the football is a lot better and they have a public/private split.

WesVLT , I'm sure you posting every time you get a chance how Superior you are doesn't make a lot of Friends with the Public schools . Responding to every Clown that takes a barb does no good . You used to be above this , I'm sure you wouldn't like Maryville fans saying " the best football in TN " .... fortunately most of us are pretty secure with where we rate and don't feel the need to keep telling everybody . 

And privates wonder why their hated by 99% of the state......

I came here in defense, not attack. If my league is attacked and dismissed, I'll defend it. George Quarles is the best coach in Tennessee, regardless of classification. There are great teams in every division. But pound for pound, DII-AA is the deepest league. So when someone uses baseless innuendo to say it doesn't count, I'll respond candidly.