GCA 2015

gcapride

If the only way we could win was by drawing players from all the neartby schools, we wouldn;t have much to be proud of. Our community wouldn,t  be much interested.Win or lose I like our situation.Just 2 different worlds and your,es is easy. Well just stick with doing things the hard way. We won;t be a powerhouse every year but we will compete fairly well with teams who operate like we do. I can live with it. That being said,this may be our year,we usually have one about every 10 years, Is there a fund set aside for whoever draws the most kids, Raven said he was hunting Hogs today,everyone knows thats the term for lineman. Who was on skill position duty.

:roflol: :roflol:

So the kids in 7th grade are bald??Now you are recruiting Monks??We all have seen The Hangover part two and we know them Monks are tough.I hope that Childress man dont find out about this mess,he will take the word Christian off your school!I bet they take a vow of silence too...LOL!Just jokin on you Pride.

:roflolk:

Finally, some good reading on the T!

After the season (since I'm assuming the recruiting season is over)(unless they bring them in to watch the games like UT), shouldn't ESPN have them evaluated on their show?  The signing day must be pretty exciting since they don't officially have one in high school.  Kirby (Sr.) should keep the experience level at QB pretty high.  Had good production at Central Valley State Community College,  Hope the "hog" hunting goes well,,,,,,should be some big ones around.

Nice to get some key pieces added each year.  All fun here, but one would be blind and dumb if you think it doesn't help the overall product each year.  It is what it is, good luck Pujo.

Kazanity

After the season (since I'm assuming the recruiting season is over)(unless they bring them in to watch the games like UT), shouldn't ESPN have them evaluated on their show?  The signing day must be pretty exciting since they don't officially have one in high school.  Kirby (Sr.) should keep the experience level at QB pretty high.  Had good production at Central Valley State Community College,  Hope the "hog" hunting goes well,,,,,,should be some big ones around.

Nice to get some key pieces added each year.  All fun here, but one would be blind and dumb if you think it doesn't help the overall product each year.  It is what it is, good luck Pujo.

Kazanity

The Kirby deal was done with smoke and mirrors, Brother transferred to Grace last year in Middle school. Older Brother transferred to Claiborone  and then went to Grace. Reckon the plan was thought out. Grace  is the master of deception.

After the season (since I'm assuming the recruiting season is over)(unless they bring them in to watch the games like UT), shouldn't ESPN have them evaluated on their show? The signing day must be pretty exciting since they don't officially have one in high school. Kirby (Sr.) should keep the experience level at QB pretty high. Had good production at Central Valley State Community College, Hope the "hog" hunting goes well,,,,,,should be some big ones around.

Nice to get some key pieces added each year. All fun here, but one would be blind and dumb if you think it doesn't help the overall product each year. It is what it is, good luck Pujo.

Kazanity

Just wish we could get another shot at that vaunted Tony Lambert Defense. All in fun here, of course....

Bald headed Monks. I like it. Wonder how much a plane ticket costs to Tibet?

I thought you might!All i could think about when i saw that was Allen rolling off the top bunk and laughing about his bald head.LoL.Uknoit will have to fill you in on that plane ticket ive only been on two of em.