Nametop5youplayedagainstinhighschoolbball no aau. in order

Xxxxxxxx

Landon Mibourne- St. Francis/Oak Hill-Maryland-currently in an Italian pro league.

Omar Wattad- Science Hill-Georgetown/UTC-played pro ball in Israel-currently a GA at LMU.

Tony White Jr.- Bearden-C of C- had an offer to play in Germany at one point but idk where he is now.

Phillip Jurick- East Ridge- University of Tennessee/Chattanooga State/Oklahoma State.

Demonte Simpson-Bearden-Florida Atlantic/Pikeville University/St. Thomas University.

Alex Poythress-Clarksville NE-Kentucky

Craig Bradshaw-CPA-Belmont

Jalen Lindsey-CPA-Providence

Trevor Lacey-Butler-Alabama-NC State

Kedren Johnson-Marshall County-Vandy-Memphis

Craig Bradshaw is one of the smoothest players I have seen live and a terror to guard. He can do it all from drive to shoot. He should have went bigger than Belmont but he is doing some big things up there in Nashville.

1. Marcus Liberty: King High (Univ of Illinois) number 1 ranked player in the class of 87 played on the Fighting Illini final 4 team.

2. Ray Thompson: Argo High (Iowa Univ) McDonald's All-American.

3. Deon Thomas: Simeon High (Univ of Illinois) number 3 ranked player in the class of 1989 behind Kenny Anderson and some guy named Shaquille O'Neal the Fighting Illini's all time leading scorer.

4. Kenny Miller: Morgan Park High (Loyola Univ) as a freshman led the NCAA in rebounding. Once scored 44 points and grabbed 20 rebounds on Oklahoma and Stacy King.

5. Craig Lockett Morgan Park High (Bradley Univ) at 5'9 had a 43 inch vertical. Had a game winning reverse dunk on Tom Best of Thornwood High (a 7'0 center who played at Nebraska)

Edited by QSouth89

1. Marcus Mayben - Clarksville NW - Louisville

2. Trenton Hassell - Clarksville High - Austin Peay - NBA for over 10 Years for various teams

3. Shawn Marion - Clarksville High - JUCO POY - UNLV - Numerous time NBA All-star currently playing for the Cavs

Played against all 3 of these guys. Hard to believe they were all in the same district in high school!! I put them in order of who I thought was better at that time. Mayben was an absolute stud who could take you off the bounce and shoot it from deep. Had a really great career at Louisville and was destined for the NBA before a motorcycle accident pretty much paralyzed him. Hassell was overall a better player at that time then Marion. Watched him play a Vincent Yarborough Cleveland team in the state tournament and almost single handedly beat them with about 35 points. Shawn Marion ended up having the overall best career obviously but didn't really blossom until he got to Junior College. He was an athletic freak in high school, and I still can't believe with him and Hassell on the same team for that many years they didn't win a state tournament, although they got there a couple of times. Those were the Clarksville glory days and some of the best basketball games I've ever watched when those two teams played each other. It was standing room only at all of those games. 

1. Marcus Mayben - Clarksville NW - Louisville

2. Trenton Hassell - Clarksville High - Austin Peay - NBA for over 10 Years for various teams

3. Shawn Marion - Clarksville High - JUCO POY - UNLV - Numerous time NBA All-star currently playing for the Cavs

Played against all 3 of these guys. Hard to believe they were all in the same district in high school!! I put them in order of who I thought was better at that time. Mayben was an absolute stud who could take you off the bounce and shoot it from deep. Had a really great career at Louisville and was destined for the NBA before a motorcycle accident pretty much paralyzed him. Hassell was overall a better player at that time then Marion. Watched him play a Vincent Yarborough Cleveland team in the state tournament and almost single handedly beat them with about 35 points. Shawn Marion ended up having the overall best career obviously but didn't really blossom until he got to Junior College. He was an athletic freak in high school, and I still can't believe with him and Hassell on the same team for that many years they didn't win a state tournament, although they got there a couple of times. Those were the Clarksville glory days and some of the best basketball games I've ever watched when those two teams played each other. It was standing room only at all of those games. 

Man I remember in an AAU tourney playing against Maybin, Marion, and Charles Hathaway. The final score was like 130 to 120 something. Maybin dunked everything on the break and Marion tried to catch every miss and slam it in. We gave them everything they wanted but they were awesome.