Tim Moore Resigns at South Pitt

Patcheye

so your saying tn should have kept Dooley or mc kept boeck? Not saying anything bad about Moore I just don't believe he was the the right FIT for sp I may be wrong but its just what I believe

By the time it got to Boeck and Dooley the damage was done.  Yall haven't hired your Dooley or Boeck yet.  I think he is down the road, some where in the revolving door.

I tried to tell you it was coming, but nobody wanted to listen. Good man....just not the right coach for SP.

I believe I said it a little before you did. A quote from Moore, "I resigned today because of differences in the future direction of the program." Sounds eerily similar to what coach Ross said when he resigned. That should tell sp fans all they need to know. Maybe the best thing for sp will be for Vic to take the ridgeland job. May have his hand too deep in the cookie jar at sp. Let's see if this hire is better. Good luck sp, I think that sp is still an enticing job, especially with the new district, the new coach will come in and look like a savior. Sp should be able to make a solid hire.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

By the time it got to Boeck and Dooley the damage was done.  Yall haven't hired your Dooley or Boeck yet.  I think he is down the road, some where in the revolving door.

The Beck man never had Jasper in a title game and that Dooley Man never had the Vols in a Sugar Bowl much less a National title game.  He never even came close to winning the East Div of the SEC. 

I believe I said it a little before you did. A quote from Moore, "I resigned today because of differences in the future direction of the program." Sounds eerily similar to what coach Ross said when he resigned. That should tell sp fans all they need to know. Maybe the best thing for sp will be for Vic to take the ridgeland job. May have his hand too deep in the cookie jar at sp. Let's see if this hire is better. Good luck sp, I think that sp is still an enticing job, should be able to make a solid hire.

There may be a "for sale" sign in Victory's yard before the month is out.

I believe I said it a little before you did. A quote from Moore, "I resigned today because of differences in the future direction of the program." Sounds eerily similar to what coach Ross said when he resigned. That should tell sp fans all they need to know. Maybe the best thing for sp will be for Vic to take the ridgeland job. May have his hand too deep in the cookie jar at sp. Let's see if this hire is better. Good luck sp, I think that sp is still an enticing job, especially with the new district, the new coach will come in and look like a savior. Sp should be able to make a solid hire.

Well you may have said it on CoachT before me, because I was waiting for the season to end, but I was saying it long before I posted on CoachT

Edited by TruthTellerToday
  • Upvote 1

Here's the rub....the conditions which led to Tim's resigning may lead to having to find not only a head coach, but also an entire staff.

But the thing about it and advantage for sp is if they hire a new staff, the new coach can bring people in that he wants. This is better than having a coach who is unable to bring his own people. Example being Marion.