• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1A West Tennessee

2A West Tennessee

3A East Tennessee

4A East Tennessee

5A East Tennessee

6A East Tennessee

East TN won 4A but overall I would say the west was better. Fulton was 30 points better than everyone out east and might have lost today if they hadn't kept handing the Falcons the ball. The East may be better at the top in the higher classes but West was definitely deeper.

I thought we were talking this year because Milan was not very good but Auad 4 was very weak. If it is next year then yes the West in 3A will be loaded especially in region 7

I was talking 2014 anf you are right. So who would be your tenn top 25 over all? My top 10 would be: MBA,Maryville,Ravenwood,Ensworth,Oakland,Blackman,BrentWood Acd,Know West,Fulton,CPA

Its really difficult to determin this because when you get to the playoffs east plays east and west plays west till the finals, so to say the east is stronger up top but the west is stronger overall is just too hard to determin in my opinion, for example Fulton, West and Maryville win state titles with Fulton winnin 3 in a row and Maryville being Maryville and West being a contender consistantly as of late, hard to say the rest of the east isnt as goo as te west because these teams are always in the final rounds of te playoffs and win championships, i could see it if when they get to the finals they lose, but when they win it all maybe the reason you think the east is not as deep is simply because the teams winning state have beaten them, just like tey do the teams from the west

I'm tired of people saying trezvant gave fulton the game no fulton seen that the players from trezvant had a hard time holding on to the ball... Only 3 of 10 fumbles by trezvant was unforced and we only recovered two of those... There were 7 fumbles due to fulton ripping at the ball or just putting a hat on the ball and we only recovered 3 of those... So the game could have been a lot worse... Our way hats off to trezvant for being the toughest team we faced all year... But to say they GAVE us the game would just be silly... Fulton earned that win... When you win 36 games in a row and 3 state championships in a row... Every game ain't gonna be pretty but somehow you find a way to get it done...

Its really difficult to determin this because when you get to the playoffs east plays east and west plays west till the finals, so to say the east is stronger up top but the west is stronger overall is just too hard to determin in my opinion, for example Fulton, West and Maryville win state titles with Fulton winnin 3 in a row and Maryville being Maryville and West being a contender consistantly as of late, hard to say the rest of the east isnt as goo as te west because these teams are always in the final rounds of te playoffs and win championships, i could see it if when they get to the finals they lose, but when they win it all maybe the reason you think the east is not as deep is simply because the teams winning state have beaten them, just like tey do the teams from the west

The reason people say the east isn't deep inside the classes is because its the same teams every time getting to cookeville. No one in the east can compete with the good teams that win. Example, fulton scores 60+ points each game from week 0 through the semis. Then play a team from the west and we saw what happened. Can't any east tn teams beat Alcoa? When is the last time an east tn team beat Maryville? With all due respect Maryville is 1-2 vs the west since 6A oppened up

Edited by BTWSheriff

The reason people say the east isn't deep inside the classes is because its the same teams every time getting to cookeville. No one in the east can compete with the good teams that win. Example, fulton scores 60+ points each game from week 0 through the semis. Then play a team from the west and we saw what happened. Can't any east tn teams beat Alcoa? When is the last time an east tn team beat Maryville? With all due respect Maryville is 1-2 vs the west since 6A oppened up

First Fulton didn't score 60+ on anyone during the play offs. 2nd if the teams from the west that keep getting beat in the championship games played in the east it would just mean an earlier exit (best team is going to win no matter what part of the state). In the past 5 years Alcoa has been beAten by multiple teams (CAK, Maryville, Greeneville). The last east tn team to beat Maryville was Alcoa. You are correct Maryville is 1-2 against west tn teams. The last 2 years no one from the west was good enough to get past middle tn. Maryville is also 4-2 in championship games since 6A and have made it every year