Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

I have no idea of the story which you mention. I do know that whether it is admitted or not that Beech has benefitted by several that live in the Davidson Co zone. That small pipeline of talent would seem to have issues now that Hunters Lane is in the same region. I have been told LHBC has sometimes funded these students and I wonder if this will continue with them in the region. Just a thought.

If your sources are telling you LHBC is funding out of zone football players for Beech you should check your sources.

If your sources are telling you LHBC is funding out of zone football players for Beech you should check your sources.

Well I checked and I misinterpreted the information. My mistake. Also this process might have ended when the former principal was let go. Process being out of county players.

I have no idea of the story which you mention. I do know that whether it is admitted or not that Beech has benefitted by several that live in the Davidson Co zone. That small pipeline of talent would seem to have issues now that Hunters Lane is in the same region. I have been told LHBC has sometimes funded these students and I wonder if this will continue with them in the region. Just a thought.

Watch out, Wave will turn Bucs and church into TSSAA for cheating.. JP and Blue devil , watch out, you are next. Wave jealous, always looking for excuse.

I know I have never heard LHBC involved in that capacity. There have been several players come from Hunters Lane to Beech over the years but, I cannot blame them.

I thought it was a little odd but knowing that some of the main big wigs go to LHBC and the money involved it seemed logical. However, I checked it out and was wrong. I do not blame them either. Hunters Lane used to be a decent school back in the late 80's and 90's but it has really gone downhill. I remember when Whites Creek was a football power and now they struggle almost every game. I guess zoning plays a part and I have heard that most stud athletes get **cough** asked to play for the privates.

Watch out, Wave will turn Bucs and church into TSSAA for cheating.. JP and Blue devil , watch out, you are next. Wave jealous, always looking for excuse.

No, just SC when they were. Glad it worked out the way it did letting the kids play and the point made known to the adults involved. Not sure why this continues to be brought up by you. It is old news and those who know the truth, know. Seems jealousy may be involved as it was brought up continually this year only after the Wave thrashed the Bison this year.

Very offended by Gwave's comment regarding LHBC above. Not a Beech fan but have a lot of respect for Coach Crabtree and his program and even spoke to him after church at LHBC this past Sunday. I respect everyone's right to their opinion but slandering the church is off limits.

Very offended by Gwave's comment regarding LHBC above. Not a Beech fan but have a lot of respect for Coach Crabtree and his program and even spoke to him after church at LHBC this past Sunday. I respect everyone's right to their opinion but slandering the church is off limits.

If you choose to be offended that's your right. I do not make stuff up to put on here. I talked to an individual who I thought had told me more than once that they were paying the out of county fee so players could leave a troubled school in order to go to Beech. I thought I was clear on that. However, once Tandem questioned me, I immediately contacted my source to confirm or deny the allegation. He corrected me and I immediately came back on here and said I was wrong. Hey, even I get wrong or information misconstrued sometimes but I am man enough to admit it. I try to be very factual on here. Some people don't like it or me but that is the way it is. My sources are most of the time very accurate and there are a ton of them. This time I was wrong. Knowing Caldwell was reassigned due to not enforcing the out of county fees probably helped lead me astray. Nobody mentioned Crabtree at all. Again I say my fault.

Hillsboro has 4 starters returning on the OLine & their #1 TE, #1 WR, & 2 RB's who have started off & on all year returning. Have some holes to fill on Defense but the cupboard is far from bare. I've been told if they find a QB they can be very similar to their team this year.

Any idea what the other metro schools have coming back? I here Cane Ridge has many athletes.