Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

With Banks leaving the Wave; who will step in and fill his shoes ? How much does this hurt Gallatin?

Great athlete and will be missed, however, I can't say Gallatin would have won more or less games without him this past year. Also, Gallatin went to the 3rd round without him the previous year and not past the 1st round this year. Gallatin has other athletes to fill those yards on offensive and play defense. I believe the offensive line and linebackers are bigger holes to fill.

I hope Banks can gain consistency in life and football and be eligible once again. I hope he works hard to maintain and expand opportunities for his future. I just wished things worked out better for him here at home.

Edited by TheRealTruth

Speed always helps. I think you will see the Bears try and control the clock with the spread.

O line will be bigger and much more experienced. The offense will have a lot of experience returning and should be better in their second year running the spread.

With the growth of Mt Juliet; hopefully some speed will  transfer in.

• 2 weeks later...

Speed always helps. I think you will see the Bears try and control the clock with the spread.

O line will be bigger and much more experienced. The offense will have a lot of experience returning and should be better in their second year running the spread.

With the growth of Mt Juliet; hopefully some speed will  transfer in.

Your best hope is that a new coach transfers in. ;)

Interesting news spot on Channel 2 this morning about the serious overcrowding in Wilson Co schools. Looks like a a few new schools will have to be built in the near future.

There was talk of a LaGuardo High School a few years ago. Wondering if they wait until 109 is finished before starting.

There was talk of a LaGuardo High School a few years ago. Wondering if they wait until 109 is finished before starting.

They said MJ middle increased 700 students. One of the elementary classes is supposed to be massive. They were talking emergency contingency planning. Wilson Central was also overcrowded.

Will the Cottontown/Ocana School be a 5A school when it opens? I was thinking they would start this school within 5 years now it looks like it will be sooner. The land has already been purchased off of Upper Station Camp Creek rd. They are building the complex type where there is an Elementary, Middle and High School.