TCA 2015

Intense

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We are just sitting back logging in all of the naysayers remarks about how bad we are going to be! The Monday night Brandon and Greg show picked us 3rd in our region. Scott's Hill coach told one of our players dads "that if they can't beat TCA with everything they lost then something is wrong". There are many, many more. We had one horrible day of 7 on 7 and the Aville constituents think we are horrible. What they didn't see was the following Monday when we beat all of those teams. Our QB had sliced open his toe and couldn't plant his foot to pass. We are steadily getting better and better. We have 4 of the most elite athletes in West Tennessee. We won't play ANYBODY in our region that will have 4 of that caliber. Obviously, it takes more than 4 to win a FB game but if the supporting cast can be very solid it's going to be a great year. 3 of those 4 will be starters on the basketball team that will be the best team TCA has ever had. I will know more after the Harding and Humboldt scrimmages. Lots of potential but lots of unknowns.

We are just sitting back logging in all of the naysayers remarks about how bad we are going to be! The Monday night Brandon and Greg show picked us 3rd in our region. Scott's Hill coach told one of our players dads "that if they can't beat TCA with everything they lost then something is wrong". There are many, many more. We had one horrible day of 7 on 7 and the Aville constituents think we are horrible. What they didn't see was the following Monday when we beat all of those teams. Our QB had sliced open his toe and couldn't plant his foot to pass. We are steadily getting better and better. We have 4 of the most elite athletes in West Tennessee. We won't play ANYBODY in our region that will have 4 of that caliber. Obviously, it takes more than 4 to win a FB game but if the supporting cast can be very solid it's going to be a great year. 3 of those 4 will be starters on the basketball team that will be the best team TCA has ever had. I will know more after the Harding and Humboldt scrimmages. Lots of potential but lots of unknowns.

Believe me, we know TCA will have a quality team on the field! Anyone that knows anything about football knows that! Can't overlook anyone!

UT I know you don't but a lot of people are. It's actually a good thing. We have had a bullseye on our back the last two years and now the expectations from the public are lower. Our coaches still have high expectations. We certainly aren't overlooking the Rage either. I better have some nice grub waiting on me in September. There should be a special Intense tent set up. Redrage can do the grilling and Cardfan can do the prepping. Avilledad26 can provide the sweet tea and UtVol can provide the entertainment! Add a W to that and i will have had the best night of any FB fan in West Tn! Just keep the famous tree cutter away until I'm done eating! He will already be full because he's always full of it!!! Haha

UT I know you don't but a lot of people are. It's actually a good thing. We have had a bullseye on our back the last two years and now the expectations from the public are lower. Our coaches still have high expectations. We certainly aren't overlooking the Rage either. I better have some nice grub waiting on me in September. There should be a special Intense tent set up. Redrage can do the grilling and Cardfan can do the prepping. Avilledad26 can provide the sweet tea and UtVol can provide the entertainment! Add a W to that and i will have had the best night of any FB fan in West Tn! Just keep the famous tree cutter away until I'm done eating! He will already be full because he's always full of it!!! Haha

The only things I can promise is food and entertainment! lol

I will make sure you have a special tent set up just for you. Heck just pull your car under it and we will have a carhop bring you your food. As you start out of selmer on 64 turn right go up the hill and the tent is over behind the softball field.

I've run that hill many times. Don't won't to see it again! Cards get ready the Lions are a comin!