TCA 2015

Intense

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

With us not doing any 7 on 7 no one has seen us. You coach ain't going show anything at the jamboree vs bolivar The weapons will be noticeable come Chester county. Going to fun for some while others will dread

With us not doing any 7 on 7 no one has seen us. You coach ain't going show anything at the jamboree vs bolivar The weapons will be noticeable come Chester county. Going to fun for some while others will dread

Dang AvilleDad! You need to proofread your post. Kind of hard to interpret what you mean sometimes.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The last three games were by 7 points I don't see a blow out either way. What I referred to earlier was we have not been seen as a new squad this year so no knows what we will bring. Hard to get ready for something and you no idea how to prepare. The days of Burcham and Neary are over. A new era shall rise. Saw Neary last nite he has turned into a stud

The last three games were by 7 points I don't see a blow out either way. What I referred to earlier was we have not been seen as a new squad this year so no knows what we will bring. Hard to get ready for something and you no idea how to prepare. The days of Burcham and Neary are over. A new era shall rise. Saw Neary last nite he has turned into a stud

Gotcha. We will see film of your first two games so we will be ready. Ask any reasonable Aville fan and they will readily admit that last year's game was no where near as close as score indicated. We could have scored again but did not choose to continue. Aville only scored 3 offensive TD's. Two other TD's were kickoff TD's which is fixable and one was a missed pass by one of our receivers that fell right into Means hands for an easy pick 6. That was all on TCA. You or I could have gotten that pick 6. In 2013 the games were legitimately close. Both games could have gone either way. Last year Aville never had a chance to win after the first quarter. Both teams are going to have two really tough games before we play each other. St George's will be better than Chester or Hardin but USJ won't be as good as Chester or Hardin so it should be even. I predict we will both come into the game 1-1. Not bad for either team. If Aville comes in 2-0 with convincing wins over those two teams then I will be very concerned.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Defensive points are as much a part of the game as any. A strong defense will score on you. Plus speciality teams are very important. I think we had 5 TSS last year on kick off and one punt return. If you don't think their important all you have to do is remember our Peabody game they don't run that kickoff back we may have won that game

Gotcha. We will see film of your first two games so we will be ready. Ask any reasonable Aville fan and they will readily admit that last year's game was no where near as close as score indicated. We could have scored again but did not choose to continue. Aville only scored 3 offensive TD's. Two other TD's were kickoff TD's which is fixable and one was a missed pass by one of our receivers that fell right into Means hands for an easy pick 6. That was all on TCA. You or I could have gotten that pick 6. In 2013 the games were legitimately close. Both games could have gone either way. Last year Aville never had a chance to win after the first quarter. Both teams are going to have two really tough games before we play each other. St George's will be better than Chester or Hardin but USJ won't be as good as Chester or Hardin so it should be even. I predict we will both come into the game 1-1. Not bad for either team. If Aville comes in 2-0 with convincing wins over those two teams then I will be very concerned.

and you call us delusional ! Be concerned , very concerned !

and you call us delusional ! Be concerned , very concerned !

As I stated previously, that's what you said the last two years. Didn't work out too well for you. And no, I'm not delusional about last year's game, I've watched film a bunch of times and the game was never in jeopardy for us after first Q.