Region 1

humorwrestling

So I notice that Latham is now at 195 and English was not wrestling. What's the current story on that situation?

Not sure myself. I would be surprised of Lathem beat English in a wrestle off. Maybe English is injured?

Shoot me an email and I will fill you in. easyrhino247365@hotmail.com

Edited by BlackknightGATA

Jefferson over DB tonight 37-33.

Key wins: Jeff was able to get a big win at 138 against Jeffers with a last 10 second reversal to win 2-1. The 182 for Jeff looked very solid (region finalist if English doesn't drop). Townsend was able to beat Ruth 3-1 at HWT.

Exciting match that could have gone either way.

Edited by KingGreene
  • Upvote 1

The Hill will wrestle Pigeon Forge and Bradley tonight starting at 4:30. Both of the teams are the top ranked teams in the state in their respective divisions. This will be a great test of our skill and fortitude. As will Fandetti tomorrow. Great wrestling will be at The Hill over the next two days!

Absolutely!!! This and in Brentwood

Who will be at region duals?

TN High and DB from District 1. Their head to head match on 1/20 decides seed.

Looks like Jefferson Co. (#1) and Morristown East (#2) from District 2. East beat West in December per Track.

That 1/20 TN / DB match will be important as it would be an easier path not wrestling Jeff Co. in the 1st round.

TN High and DB from District 1. Their head to head match on 1/20 decides seed.

Looks like Jefferson Co. (#1) and Morristown East (#2) from District 2. East beat West in December per Track.

That 1/20 TN / DB match will be important as it would be an easier path not wrestling Jeff Co. in the 1st round.

Dobyns Bennett beat the hill??