MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

Eye'm reddy fer sprang practuss...... :rolleyes:

I heard that. The soap opera in LA is reminds me of Blounton Abbey and I can't look away.

Any word of scrimmages for murvil in the spring? Don't they usually just intersquad? I would think it would be hard to coordinate spring schedules with other schools. The team lost some great senior players and great leaders last year. But I expect a lot of next year's jr's and srs to really burst onto the scene and become some playmakers now that it is their turn. :popcorneater:

Edited by strongx

I heard that. The soap opera in LA is reminds me of Blounton Abbey and I can't look away.

Any word of scrimmages for murvil in the spring? Don't they usually just intersquad? I would think it would be hard to coordinate spring schedules with other schools. The team lost some great senior players and great leaders last year. But I expect a lot of next year's jr's and srs to really burst onto the scene and become some playmakers now that it is their turn. :popcorneater:

I asked the running backs coach the other day about a spring scrimmage. Sdot asked me if I could see about getting one set up. I was told we typically don't have one because there's such a limited time to practice and we have so many out there we don't want to waste a entire practice day. But I do believe we have a Red and Black game.

I asked the running backs coach the other day about a spring scrimmage. Sdot asked me if I could see about getting one set up. I was told we typically don't have one because there's such a limited time to practice and we have so many out there we don't want to waste a entire practice day. But I do believe we have a Red and Black game.

Thanks for info. Did blackman fill up an entire end of the arena at the basketball game?