MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

We're in step there, but at the rate things are going it probably won't be long before you won't be supposed to say that in public.

We're in step there, but at the rate things are going it probably won't be long before you won't be supposed to say that in public.

I'll keep on saying it even if you're not supposed to say it in public

Hey Stars...Obama & co. say that you cant fly the colors no more...you gonna change the moniker, and Rebelwoman change her's and her pic to Rainbowwoman87 and RainbowStripes???

tt eye eat plane ole vaniller, chocklit, and strawburry....no rainbo sherburt fer me....Butt if'un othurs like rainbo sherburt thay cain eat hit if'un thay want two..... :flower:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Yore rite tt.....But it will not silence me......Luke 9:26...."For whomever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him, when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father, and of the the holy angels"......