MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

Anybody else see the hairtage game being a trap game? If I remember correctly, they ran it better against murvil's starters (jamboree)than any other team during the year. IMO- that will be the biggest game. The first game always is

Anybody else see the hairtage game being a trap game? If I remember correctly, they ran it better against murvil's starters (jamboree)than any other team during the year. IMO- that will be the biggest game. The first game always is.

Heritage has a lot out this year and have tow good running backs. I watched them in the spring play GP and it was back and forth until the 4th quarter and they pulled away. They can't throw or catch so they will have to depend on the two good running backs for any wins they get this year. 3-7 is how they will end up and Maryville should win easy. Maryville should have this one wrapped up by halftime.

Odd. I had lunch today with my fellow Maryville CoachT'ers and this was the first they'd heard of it. So that "everyone" statement is garbige.

AB thait rite thair iz sumthin neer and deer two my hart....

sx.....Ewe know Hairatige weal bee reddy thay gott tha knew Mountain Chroamyum Helmints (payed fer bye tha Alcoee and Mairvul tacks payers) and ole Tim weal haiv 'em reddy.....

wb85...When'st eye hurd Sully say he wuz lookin' fourwerd two werkin' fer GQ....Eye knowed rite then, he wuz tryin' two give him a few moore trick plays...... :popcorneater: