Hey Smith Co folks

DelTavian

Need someone to get me in touch with your new bass team coach, John High. Need to make sure he knows about some tournaments.

Once someone responds we can delete this since it doesn't belong on this board.

We are located in a very good fishing area: Cordell Hull Lake, Carthage, Center Hill Lake, Smithville, Caney Fork (trout) here in Smith County, Dale Hollow, Celina, Obed River, trout, in Celina, Old Hickory, Nashville, Percy Priest, Nashville. All of these are in Carthage, Smith County, or a 40 mi. radius. Can be to any of these locations in less than an hour. There were 72 students who originally signed up for this class.

Just passing this along to SC folks: Michael Collins

I know it is kind of short notice and I hope everyone has already been contacted, but just in case; I NEED HELP!

If you see this post, please contact each of the players, managers and coaches from the 1989 and 1991 Smith County Owls State Tournament Basketball teams and tell them they are invited to attend and be honored at a home ball game.

The 1989 State Tournament Owls will be honored on Friday January 2nd at the home game at Smith County, there will be a reception at 6pm and they will be allowed free admittance to the game as well as 1 guest.

Here is a list I got from the 1989 annual, if anyone was left out please contact them. They are:

Jackie Rich, Scott Apple, Andy Dennis, Jesse Rigsby, Jamie Kelley, Eric Grisham, Chris Christopher Crowe, Jason Martin, Michael Collins, Shannon Gregory, Jeremy Lambert, Steven Lish, Brian Grisham, Jason Glover, Kevin Claywell, Andy Brimm, Chris White, Dirk Ash, and Bobby Huffines.

The 1991 State Tournament Owls will be honored on Friday January 30th at the home game at Smith County, there will be a reception at 6pm and they will be allowed free admittance to the game as well as 1 guest.

Here is a list I got from the 1991 annual, if anyone was left out please contact them. They are:

Michael Collins, Jeremy Lambert, Kenric King, Jason Bennett, the late Billy Joe Washer ( Mary Baker, Bill Washer ), Eric Woodard, Jamie Winkler, Steven Lish, Chuck Gentry, Brian Grisham, Chad Williams, Chris White, Jason Dirkson, Danna Armour Johnson, Jimmy Pipes, Roy William Silvers, Jason Glover, the late David Blair ( Janice Blair, Jon Mark Blair ), Andy Andrew Brimm, Richie Moose Moran, Jon Alan Long, Scott Filson ( Bill Filson, Tim Filson ), Billy Forkam, and Jon Hesson.

I sure hope everyone involved in these tea

Just passing this along to SC folks: Michael Collins

I know it is kind of short notice and I hope everyone has already been contacted, but just in case; I NEED HELP!

If you see this post, please contact each of the players, managers and coaches from the 1989 and 1991 Smith County Owls State Tournament Basketball teams and tell them they are invited to attend and be honored at a home ball game.

The 1989 State Tournament Owls will be honored on Friday January 2nd at the home game at Smith County, there will be a reception at 6pm and they will be allowed free admittance to the game as well as 1 guest.

Here is a list I got from the 1989 annual, if anyone was left out please contact them. They are:

Jackie Rich, Scott Apple, Andy Dennis, Jesse Rigsby, Jamie Kelley, Eric Grisham, Chris Christopher Crowe, Jason Martin, Michael Collins, Shannon Gregory, Jeremy Lambert, Steven Lish, Brian Grisham, Jason Glover, Kevin Claywell, Andy Brimm, Chris White, Dirk Ash, and Bobby Huffines.

The 1991 State Tournament Owls will be honored on Friday January 30th at the home game at Smith County, there will be a reception at 6pm and they will be allowed free admittance to the game as well as 1 guest.

Here is a list I got from the 1991 annual, if anyone was left out please contact them. They are:

Michael Collins, Jeremy Lambert, Kenric King, Jason Bennett, the late Billy Joe Washer ( Mary Baker, Bill Washer ), Eric Woodard, Jamie Winkler, Steven Lish, Chuck Gentry, Brian Grisham, Chad Williams, Chris White, Jason Dirkson, Danna Armour Johnson, Jimmy Pipes, Roy William Silvers, Jason Glover, the late David Blair ( Janice Blair, Jon Mark Blair ), Andy Andrew Brimm, Richie Moose Moran, Jon Alan Long, Scott Filson ( Bill Filson, Tim Filson ), Billy Forkam, and Jon Hesson.

I sure hope everyone involved in these tea

good idea and great...hope you get a good turn out and everyone has fun