TSWA 2A All-State Team

RudyWasOffsides

Weird thing is I can't remember him punting in high school. I'm sure he did but I just can't remember.

Tudors was a 3-time All-American Punter for UT-Chattanooga.  He was all-state 3 times for the Warriors at RB, LB and Punter.  I think he still holds the all time punting average record at UTC.

Edited by rlh

i,d put alot more stock in the Coaches poll, if you have alot of media coverage in you're area,you get players on it ,if not, its just not gonna happen.

Wonder what numbers (actual numbers) some of our players would've had had they played the second half of games last season instead of our JV being in?

I call bull crap on a few things...and those things will be known soon enough.

I just hope next year we stay healthy and play 10 full games with starters on the field till the end.

Wonder what numbers (actual numbers) some of our players would've had had they played the second half of games last season instead of our JV being in?

I call bull crap on a few things...and those things will be known soon enough.

I just hope next year we stay healthy and play 10 full games with starters on the field till the end.

We just need real sports writers doing all the games in this area, It was at an all time low this season. Icould see our Varsity playing 4 quarters a few games next season,but unless some of the teams improve,it probably won't be more that 5. One good thing about that is, you can't get um hurt if they're not out there.

Yea, but they end up likened to others when in all actuality there's no comparison. I like seeing the JV in and don't want to dismantle teams. But apparently that's what has to be done to quiet any debate!

You just won't kids getting the recognition that they EARN and DESERVE.  That definately didn't happen this year. Bogas stats and poor media coverage had a lot to do with it. Next years schedule should help us some. I'm afraid  our sports coverage in this area has been broken.

Press coverage is nonexistent...plus what they do report is elementary and ignorant.

One example:: LJ had over 70 tackles...I have the video and stat sheets to back up...Any kid close to that? After playing only half of four games? Na! And there are other examples of this kinda crap that goes on every year!

Press coverage is nonexistent...plus what they do report is elementary and ignorant.

One example:: LJ had over 70 tackles...I have the video and stat sheets to back up...Any kid close to that? After playing only half of four games? Na! And there are other examples of this kinda crap that goes on every year!

The big tally sheet is kept upstairs, sometime it may not look like it ,but in the end, things will be exactly what they were. We probably should have had 2 kids on this list, but if they work hard and stay healthy, i'm sure the rewards or awards will come. Pretty proud of these 2, they put in the work and they do pretty much all the right things on and off the field, things like that will pay off .

But, everybody has to be a winner these days! Every team needs a trophy and "equal" recognition. It's the "Liberal" way :D

The big accolades generally go to the teams who come out at the top ,but if one player got shafted in this region,it was the Baker kid from Hancock, that boy was an absolute hoss and if he had played on our team ,he might have won Mr football.