Knoxville area ball

PurpleFan

That's nobody fault but Jody's.. One he should've coached up some JV players while the football team was still playing.. I said at the beginning of the year, "if one of these football players get hurt, it's gonna hurt Fulton" and guess what happen... Can't always depend on your football players to make impact on the court, got to coach other players too... Play Freshmen and JV players at least you know when it's March Madness time who can play...

And why the district and region wasn't played at AE this year? This was AE's year

Turtle .. Jody played about 10 players a game .. so a lot of guys playing . Just none on level of Kentel .. after he went out 1st qtr .. too much to overcome .. we have no bigs .. 6'3 Kimber and thats it and he was out 1st half foul trouble

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they did by 8 points I think and Kentel Williams only played about 4 mins .. went out with ankle injury .. he is their best player and Joe Kimber sat out all 1st half in foul trouble .. Id say Fulton would have won had Kentel played ... and Kimber .. Fulton's only post player had not had foul trouble .. Carter has good starting 5 .. if they get in foul trouble they get beat ... no bench .. if Kentel out for sectional game then Fulton probably gets beat at Elizabethton .. Carter should handle Greeneville .. I know Fulton beat them in regular season ..   

I believe even w/o Williams they beat Elizabethon.  Jody will prepare them either way.  Both Carter and Fulton go to state.